Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)
  • Wierd things you see out of your office window……
  • ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Emailed you earlier rickyboy

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

two people having sex in a car, (two seperate occasions)

So that was 2 solo endeavours?

ourmaninthenorth

One window: Scout Moor windfarm
    Other Window: Carrington Power Station (gas turbine)

The windfarm is the older of the two, so not so “new” technology.

tomhoward

An RAF typhoon travelling supersonic (confirmed by the MOD)
    Countless Apaches, Chinooks, Tornados and Hurcules’
    A man doing a full change of clothes, undercrakers and all.
    Two blokes wondering why the rear wheels of their car wouldn’t turn, despite them, reving the balls off it, then removing wheels and belting the discs with a wrench, then calling the RAC, who informed them they had (both) left the handbrake on… Their faces were priceless.

peteimpreza

Countless Apaches, Chinooks, Tornados and Hercules.

A steam powered car in the car park.

A cow wondered in to the site once as well.

We have a harrier jump jet on display in the car park.

samuri
    Free Member

I sit next to a glass fire door which has one way mirror glass in it. I can see out, people on the other side see a mirror.

Girls walking past will often use the glass as a mirror so we’re often treated to the sight of girls close up, messing with their hair, doing their make up and just looking at themselves to see how pretty they are.

When all that’s not happening, the door faces out onto the smoking area. Amazing the amount of pretty girls who smoke but it is a nice distraction.

I guess blokes must be around there too but I never see them.

Milkie
    Free Member

… in a business park in Yate? He’s either here for a reason…. or is REALLY lost!

Another STW’er in Yate! I’m also on the business park. 😉

enfht
    Free Member

Being on the 3rd floor overlooking the main entrance I occasionally see down ladies tops in the summer. Especially the hottie from the ground floor who always wears low cut tops. More pervy than weird but worth a gander all the same. HTH

peteimpreza

Milkie I live in Yate as also, well until August that is.

Handsomedog
    Free Member

Our stairs look out on a fire station and they’re forever cutting up old cars. Last year they started doing biohazard drills with space suits on.

drslow
    Free Member

Currently 4 or 5 neds with what looks like the bounty from a ‘smash and grab’. I can see what looks like bottle of some beers / gin / Mad Dog / Vodka and a unidentified green bottle. they are necking it straight while walking loudly under my window!

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

France

GregMay
    Free Member

Two magpies having at it in all the glories of Spring that only animals can have. GET OFF MY LAWN!!

diawl2
    Free Member

Tits…….and nuthatches and woodpeckers and buzzards and chaffinches and siskins and cows and the Blorenge.

Elmo
    Free Member

I’m at home ill.
    And out out of my living room window, the RAF are either starting to train pilots with the Apaches. Or we’re being invaded.

At work my window moves a lot and some of the the things in front of it will never cease to amaze me!

wwaswas

At work my window moves a lot and some of the the things in front of it will never cease to amaze me

You’re sure that’s not a tv?

eyerideit
    Free Member

I used to see models getting changed in the office across the street 3rd floor, we were 5th floor.

It happened about twice a year as they were doing previews for the new season.

Gets boring after 5 mins – honest 😀

MSP

I worked in an office next to the trafford centre for a while, close to the Manchester ship canal, I couldn’t actually see the canal, but would see the occasional ship going past, looked out of place and quite weird.

legend
    Free Member

An RAF typhoon travelling supersonic (confirmed by the MOD)

the sonic boom wasn’t enough??

tomhoward

Legend, we all thought it was a mini earthquake (our whole building shook as it flew over) then saw on the news what it was. We’d dismissed the sonic boom idea, what with them being frowned upon over land.

mrmo
    Free Member

saw a land rover fly past the window, it was hanging off a cable under a chinook.

Vortexracing

one of these buggers last year

belugabob
    Free Member

In chronological order…

Space shuttle on the back of a jumbo jet.
    A bloke flying through the air after digging through a power cable with his shovel.
    The police pulling a car over, finding a Samurai Sword on the back seat, then jumping on the driver as he tried to leg it.
    Battle of Britain flight practicing for an airshow.
    Watching smokers having their fags in the rain, because the smoking room was ‘too smoky’

rOcKeTdOg

bits of train jumpers arriving in bin bags by ambulance

tthew

Airbus A380 wings being barged down the Dee estuary.

ski
    Free Member

Used to have a great view of the Malven Hills from our office, one of the only perks to working here, but now thanks to local planners we have a nice brick wall to a shopping centre!

paulosoxo
    Free Member

LAT

About 25 years ago, I saw Shakin’ Stevens out my office window.

My wife saw a wolf last week. Though that office isn’t in the UK.

heechee
    Free Member

Not quite my office, but a view from my window. Brave little fellow:)

Viewing 29 posts - 41 through 69 (of 69 total)

The topic ‘Wierd things you see out of your office window……’ is closed to new replies.