Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Whyte warrantee
  • darrensumpter

I was wondering if anyone has had experience of dealing with Whyte for a frame failure? My E120 carbon frame disintegrated around the headset and I’m trying to work out if its worth waiting for a response before stripping the parts to resurrect my old hard tail. Don’t want to waste the summer!

Dibbs
    Free Member

Your dealer should be your first port of call, my Marin/Whyte dealer is brilliant and I’ve never had to wait more than a week on the few occasions I’ve had warranty problems.

scotroutes

Marin/Whyte/ATB Sales are normally really good. Get in touch with the shop you bought it from.

boxfish
    Free Member

Yes, a while back. 1st generation Whyte 19 frame cracked after a year or so. Took frame to LBS where purchased and a replacement arrived within a week.

Northwind

darrensumpter – Member

I was wondering if anyone has had experience of dealing with Whyte for a frame failure?

Pretty much everyone who bought a 146 has had that experience, some more than one… Good service, no quibbling, slow delivery of replacements because they simply didn’t have enough to go around rather than because they’re slow. They came out of it about as well as they could have, really.

darrensumpter

Thanks for replies – it’s been with the supplier for a week now and no plan of action. Unfortunately I bought on the web so I guess I am now going to pay the price for not keeping it real and local! Reassuring to hear that people have had good service though.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Whyte warrantee’ is closed to new replies.