Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Whyte S-150 s 19 spec
  • bfebikerchap
    Free Member

Morning all,
    I’m thinking of one of these, my lbs is offering a good deal…. I’m interested in your thoughts on the spec, particularly as the shock is a Deluxe R with no lock out. Will I miss a lockout? Is it a bobby bike in peoples experience? Also the Revaltions have a Charger damper but not charger 2, is this a better unit than the MoCo in the 2018 forks?
    Cheers

rickon
    Free Member

Charger is significantly better than the MoCo, which has a decent amount of ramp up. Vs charger 2… Not that big of a difference for me.

Can’t help with the shock platform, check out some reviews and see what they say.

bfebikerchap
    Free Member

Thanks rickon, that’s good to hear.
    Cheers

lawman91

Charger damper is good, certainly better than the Mo-Co in my 2018 Revelations, which still isn’t a bad fork now I’ve had time to fettle with it a little. Rode the ’18 S150 on a demo last year with the Deluxe R and didn’t miss the pedal platform, it felt pretty efficient as it was. Only use the pedal and lock modes on T130 as it’s there, doubt I’d miss it if I didn’t have it. I have heard that the Whytes with the more basic shock are actually smoother and plusher than the ones with better shocks, something to do with the extra shim stacks or valving or something like that!

bfebikerchap
    Free Member

Thank you Lawman, with that i might see if I can get a test ride.
    Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Whyte S-150 s 19 spec’ is closed to new replies.