Whyte G150 SCR 2015

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Whyte G150 SCR 2015
  • Whyte G150 SCR 2015 Medium
    27.5, Long and slack enduro/trail bike with high spec and loads of brand new and recently upgraded parts.

150mm Rockshox Pike up front with two bottomless tokens fitted. These forks had a lower service in December, mud guard included.

Brand new Rockshox Debonair RCT3 piggy back shock fitted with two volume spacers, supplied by Whyte in December so brand new! A significant upgrade on the stock supplied shock. This shock has transformed the performance of the bike, making it a true trail smasher!

All pivot and linkage bearings were replaced on the frame by the retailer in 2017. The bike has been lovingly cared for, thoroughly cleaned after each weekend and stripped, serviced and re-greased regularly.

I have just fitted a brand new 11 speed GX 10-42 cassette, never even seen a trail yet! Recent XD driver replacement. Will fit new hub pawls before sale so that it runs like brand new!

I upgraded the stock derailleur to a SRAM X01 Rear mech and have just fitted a brand new gear cable and I have put on a fresh SRAM 32t chain ring and chain, so the driveset set is basically brand new also.

It’s running on a fresh Schwalbe Magic Mary upfront and a Hans Dampf on the rear. Both wheels were recently trued and tensioned. They are set up as tubeless with recent new tape and sealant in both. Both hubs were cleaned and re-greased two weeks ago and I installed a new GXP bottom bracket in October.

It’s running SRAM F1 Cranks with colour coded anodised yellow DMR vaults with fresh pins and spindles recently serviced. Spare, colour coded pins are included in this sale!

Rockshox Reverb Stealth seat post. This was a new post last year, replacing the original. This post has been faultless. It was serviced by Flotec in November and is running beautifully. I will fully bleed the system before sale and provide the syringes in the sale if you need them.

The bike will come with an unused (but not box fresh) Charge Spoon saddle in blue.

Stopping is dealt with by the reliable SRAM Guide R Brakes with an upgraded 180mm Aztec floating disc brake up front. Currently it has Uber Race Matrix pads fitted. Brakes have been bled and are ready to rock and I will provide the syringes and the brake block in the sale if you need them.

Colour coded Race Face, test winning, lock on grips. Colour coded Whyte stem. Whyte 760mm bars. Recent headset replacement.

This bike will come with the following extras to help keep you on the trails: Reverb post and Guide brake bleed syringes, guide brake bleed block, spare pins for the pedals, extra shock volume spacers and spare Whyte lock on grips.

This is an awesome bike, ready to hit the trails immediately. I’ve owned it from new and loved riding it. I am only selling as it is one size too small for me. There is one scratch on the right fork stanchion, and one light scratch on the handle bar. There is shoe rub wear on the cranks and a small area on the rear triangle. Otherwise it is in perfect condition.

Buyer can collect or I can deliver to the Aberdeenshire area. I will post to the UK for free if the asking price is met. Otherwise I am happy to pack, box the bike and post, but at your cost.

£1300.00 ono.

This bike is now sold. Many thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The forum ‘Classifieds – For Sale’ is closed to new topics and replies.