Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Whyte dropper post lever is terrible!
  • chrisyork

Does anyone else have this? My Lasses T130 SR 2017 has a Whyte dropper post remote and it seems to be the most flimsy one out there!!

It’s not been used for a month and before then had a small service and has also been looked at and checked every few months… she went to use it today and although it worked, half the housing just seemed sloppy!

Does she have a duff one?

mashr

Pretty sure they are just crap iirc. Head to eBay and order for ZTTO one as a replacement, costs around £12 iirc

TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Or spend a bit and get a OneUp lever. Transformed the post for me and it’s one of those beautifully functional components I still look at years after buying it and think, “damn, that was a good choice”.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Or spend a bit and get a OneUp lever

Everyone I know with oneup, me included, uses a wolftooth lever, not oneup.

submarined
    Free Member

I have a OneUp post, use a OneUp lever, have done for a year and a half, crashed a lot, still fine. Lovely thing.

teethgrinder

New Bonty lever is good

mashr

I’m going to assume that folk posting about OneUp and Wolftooth haven’t looked at the ZTTO then?

chrisyork

That’s great thanks for the suggestions! I can’t believe that Whyte fit such a shocking dropper lever, I assume the later models have better ones!

Looking at the ZTTO ones so really appreciate the recommendations 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Whyte dropper post lever is terrible!’ is closed to new replies.