Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Whyte 90x anybody? (plus version)
  • rocketman
    Free Member

This seems to tick all the boxes. 909 is probably OTT for me but the 901/905 look pretty good

Anybody got one of the plus 900s?

bearGrease

I have the 905, it’s great. I’m no bike connoisseur so that as in depth as I go.

I see the 2019 905 has Eagle for the same price as the 2018.

bluebus
    Free Member

Hi, first post here. I have the 2018 905 and love it! I mainly ride the Quantocks and find it suits it well.  It climbs well due to the good grip and rides a lot lighter than it actually is.  The highlight is the down hills though.  Its just so much fun.

superstu
    Free Member

I have a 2018 905. Absolutely love it.

Everyone suffers from confirmation bias but I’ve had a reasonable number of bikes over the years and have to say it’s the most fun bike I’ve owned.

Can cover the miles on it but it’s also lively and poppy. Long reach, great stand over, components that just work well (think 2019 is identical except eagle). Just very well put together as a complete bike.

Not the lightest but I find plus is deceptively quick, as when up to speed you carry momentum better as each little knock doesn’t tend to scrub speed off in the same way.

rOcKeTdOg

Got a large one in the shop sale, great looking bike with decent trail geometry.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Whyte 90x anybody? (plus version)’ is closed to new replies.