Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Whys Nobody Selling their iPhones on here anymore?
  • TheGhost
    Free Member

Not many iphones on the classifieds

I’ve got eleventy kids to upgrade.

swedishmetal
    Free Member

iPhones usability seems to be lasting longer and longer. I was going to sell my wife’s iPhone 7 but with a new battery from Apple it’s running just like new, really fast. So maybe people are holding onto them longer?
    Contracts seem to be getting very expensive now too – I know mine was 😳

trail_rat
    Free Member

Easier places to sell them now

Localer places to sell them

mrmoofo

I would quite like a XR …

CountZero

My five year old 6+ was working just fine, although the battery was showing signs of age, but about a month before I planned on upgrading it the screen started playing up, so not sure what to do with it now.
    I might do a factory reset to see if that clears the problem then sell it; might get a few Bob for it.

TheGhost
    Free Member

Screens are around £25 on amazon.

Easy to replace , I’ve replace 4 on my daughters phone.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

Music magpie on eBay when they have a regular discount code running for used ones, like now.

jamesy01
    Free Member

I used to sell all my old iPhones here before the classifieds ‘improved’.
    Got a 64gb unlocked 6 kicking about if it’s not to retro?

bearnecessities

I’ve got an unlocked iPhone SE 64gb which I bought new and have hardly used (eg battery is on 94% health), that I should really part with, but I doubt that’s an upgrade 🙂

regenesis
    Free Member

Will be moving on a 256GB iPhone 8+ soon.
    Immaculate – 6mths old, direct from apple and went into a Lifeproof case in store.
    Only time it came back out was to take the sim card out of it last week.

wobbliscott
    Free Member

The general trend is that people are keeping them longer. The improvements in new models is not that great anymore to jump on the upgrade especially since they hiked the prices up. So a combination of options of how to sell them and people just not selling as frequently as before.

I replaced my iPhone 5 last year when it was properly on its last legs, and I’d had that from not long after they were released, and the XR I got will probably last even longer. My work iPhone 6 is still working fine. Battery life isn’t the best, but a battery pack solves that problem.

jerseychaz

Having dropped my 5S in the river at work on Friday, I’m in the market for another iPhone but I won’t pay Apple prices for a new one….

CountZero

Will be moving on a 256GB iPhone 8+ soon.
    Immaculate – 6mths old, direct from apple and went into a Lifeproof case in store.
    Only time it came back out was to take the sim card out of it last week.

Curious as to why?

siwhite
    Free Member

@jerseychaz – I’ve got a couple of those here if you are after an inexpensive replacement…

regenesis
    Free Member

Was a warranty replacement from them.
    Not needed now so deciding to sell or keep as spare jic.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Personally I like the subliminal reverse physiological advert.

Bravo OP 👌👍🏼👊🤟🏻💪🖖🏼🖐🏽👉🏻✌🏽🤜🏻🤛🏿

cr500dom
    Free Member

@regenesis you have a message

jerseychaz

@siwhite – thanks, I think I’m going to bite the bullet and move up a couple of models if only for the larger screen

regenesis
    Free Member

Replied Dom

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Whys Nobody Selling their iPhones on here anymore?’ is closed to new replies.