• This topic has 132 replies, 80 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by STATO.
Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)
  • Why the obsession with Gregs?
  • BoardinBob

It’s not been a conscious choice but I have never eaten anything from Greggs in my entire life.

Pieface

You know what you’re getting.

Go to Kilmarnock and look at the alternatives for when you want to grab a quick sandwhich, good luck!

They have a branch on the Champs Elysees so they must be doing something right

Bunnyhop

I got caught up in a fight outside our local greggs once.
    A very brave passerby asked a child to pop her pasty wrapper into the bin (that they were standing next to), after she’d thrown it on the floor.
    The mother went a bit mad and starting pushing the passerby. I really regret not sticking up for the poor woman, who was brave to speak out.
    Annoyingly the greggs is only a hop, skip and jump from one of the finest bakerys for miles.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Annoyingly the greggs is only a hop, skip and jump from one of the finest bakerys for miles.

That’ll teach those snobs who not only won’t hop or skip or jump yet prefer local bakeries to Branded Bake TM. Gr*ggs is winner winner (reformed, flavoured and covered in mayonnaise then plastic wrapped) chicken dinner so there. Look forward to one in every town next door to Tesco and Mc D’s. Their litter is also heavily branded so you can find your way there if the wind is blowing the wrong way. 😉

grum
    Free Member

I’m not sure why the obsessions with Greggs anyway TBH – not when there’s this to sneer at:

It makes Greggs look like a Viennese Konditorei.

fasthaggis

Go to Kilmarnock and look at the alternatives for when you want to grab a quick sandwhich, good luck! FTFY 😛

BoardinBob

You know what you’re getting.

Go to Kilmarnock and look at the alternatives for when you want to grab a quick sandwhich, good luck

I grew up in Killie

BoardinBob – Member

It’s not been a conscious choice but I have never eaten anything from Greggs in my entire life.

dragon
    Free Member

Ah yes Greggs the place where people who don’t like food go to fleeced of their cash Wonga loan.

The Greggs factory in Wales used to be next to an industrial unit where Anthrax was found 😯

teethgrinder

The difference between a Greggs savoury and an artisinal savoury is that the arsehole is on the inside with Greggs.

wwaswas

Greggs in Hove closed due to a lack of customers.

’nuff said.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Latent Coprophiliacs.

RustySpanner

Some of us eat it, some just stir it on the internet.
    🙂

STATO
    Free Member

For anyone who wants to get all science up on it the ‘nutritional’ figures are here.

Steak bake 1.1g salt per 100g, not too bad. Sausage rolls are obviously worse but what amazed me was the Cheese and Bacon wrap is only 2.1g per 100g, certainly taste like more, thats why they are such good hangover cures :0)

Viewing 13 posts - 121 through 133 (of 133 total)

The topic ‘Why the obsession with Gregs?’ is closed to new replies.