Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Why no Endura gear on sale through CRC now?
  • Stoner
    Free Member

what bnd was referring to was that online shops can still sell endura online if they also have bricks and mortar outlet as well.

jota180
    Free Member

Fair enough

I still can’t see myself searching for something I have no loyalty to, I’ll just get something else from CRC etc. when I need to

wallop

I also have bought ST shorts from CRC – but seem to recall them being the best part of £15 or £20 cheaper in a sale at CRC than LBS at the time. And in size XL.

Sadly ST shorts for teh wimminz are rarely discounted 🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

On a side-note, if this allows Endura to spend more time creating a slightly less comical warranty experience, then I am all for it.

br
    Free Member

I think Endura offer sale or return to shops already!

You missed the ‘and’ before it.

On a side-note, if this allows Endura to spend more time creating a slightly less comical warranty experience, then I am all for it.

Only had one experience, and very positive. A knackered Stealth jacket where the seams had come away. I was only asking if it was possible to repair. And would have bought a new one if not. They just sent my LBS a new one for me.

andytherocketeer

Might have been dropped by UK (mostly) online stores, but seems to have been picked up by at least one German online store (although bike24 does apparently have an actual store too). I don’t recall them doing Endura before, but maybe they did.

aP
    Free Member

As far as I can tell Endura has moved production offshore, managed to produce things which actually last more than one use, but lost the whole reason why people might have bought their stuff. After all if you’re going to spend 80% of Euro manufactured brands on Asian manufactured stuff – doesn’t it make sense to keep the money here?

zippykona

Who knows how well CRC pay? They might demand a years credit on the stock.

BlindMelon
    Free Member

I’m confused is this not a shop?

GrunkaLunka
    Free Member

aP – Member

As far as I can tell Endura has moved production offshore, managed to produce things which actually last more than one use, but lost the whole reason why people might have bought their stuff. After all if you’re going to spend 80% of Euro manufactured brands on Asian manufactured stuff – doesn’t it make sense to keep the money here?

Posted 7 hours ago #Report-Post

Is that true? Last I saw word was they were expanding manufacturing in the UK. [list]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-18873872[/list]

Nothing on their website’s news page about all this but one of the posts on Twitter suggests this is only a temporary move (sorry for not being able to link to new-fangled social media thing)

GrunkaLunka
    Free Member

Endura?@endura

@MikeCowland Hi Mike, we’ll be back on CRC soon. We chose not to deal through Wiggle a couple of years ago.

Retweet

Favorite

2:21 AM – 28 Nov 12 · Embed this Tweet

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m confused is this not a shop?

I think it’s more to do with what igrf talks about, selling internationally, than having a bricks/mortar store.

Edit: Of course I could be completely wrong…

druidh
    Free Member

aP – the sewing machines are still whirring in Livingston.

slowmart
    Free Member

aP – Member

Posted 7 hours ago #Report-Post

Is that true? Last I saw word was they were expanding manufacturing in the UK.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-business-18873872
    Nothing on their website’s news page about all this but one of the posts on Twitter suggests this is only a temporary move (sorry for not being able to link to new-fangled social media thing)

POSTED 3 MINUTES AGO # REPORT-POST

That really is superb news from Endura.

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Why no Endura gear on sale through CRC now?’ is closed to new replies.