Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 96 total)
  • Why is it usually Tory MP’s that are the sexual deviants?
  • Poopscoop

Just been looking at the latest alleged culprit.

Has anyone ever worked out the actual stats to see the percentage of sexual predators convicted in each of the main parties?

funkmasterp

That’s a pie chart I didn’t think I wanted to see but now I’m waiting to see it.

kelvin

I don’t know the stats, but I can think of some awful examples from other parties.

joshvegas
    Free Member

I thought it was sex in the tories, money in labour.

ernielynch

I suspect that having older boys smack your arse at public school might have a lasting effect on your attitude to power and sex.

Just guessing mind, no one’s ever smacked my arse.

funkmasterp

Just guessing mind, no one’s ever smacked my arse.

£50?

tjagain

Ernie has it

jambourgie
    Free Member

Who was it who was discovered with his trousers down and a poppers-laced orange in his mouth? Got to have been a tory surely.

Poopscoop

kelvin
    I don’t know the stats, but I can think of some awful examples from other parties.

Absolutely true of course.

That said, whenever a rumour spreads that an unknown MP might have been upto naughties I suspect most people mentally assume it to be a Tory, until they hear otherwise anyway?

Rubber_Buccaneer

Who was it who was discovered with his trousers down and a poppers-laced orange in his mouth? Got to have been a tory surely

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Milligan#Death

jekkyl

Tory MPs what?

timbog160

I’ve always presumed Milligan was the model for Julian Fawcett (from Ghosts)…

Whilst I agree with the general premise, yes there are some notables from other parties, some of whom were particularly despicable..

ernielynch

Who was it who was discovered with his trousers down and a poppers-laced orange in his mouth? Got to have been a tory surely.

Are you suggesting that only Tories enjoy a good party?

tjagain

Stephen Milligan a tory IIRC

Pigface
    Free Member

Cyril Smith was a Liberal

ernielynch

To be fair Stephen Milligan didn’t do anything illegal nor did he harm anyone.

jambourgie
    Free Member

Didn’t say he did. Good for him, went out in style. Didn’t realise he was brown bread so no disrespect intended.

I had it in my memory that he was found tied up, but alive, on Wimbledon Common or something. I must be getting my MP’s mixed up. I shall have to consult my ‘Tory Deviants’ Top Trumps deck.

grum
    Free Member

As above, public school. Though I reckon by now most Labour MPs probably went too but not to the really posh ones.

Wasn’t someone in the cabinet’s nickname ‘pov’ or something because they only went to the 6th best school in the country. David Cameron maybe?

lamp
    Free Member

What about Cyril Smith?

He was a Lib Dem.

EDIT: They all p155 in the same pot as far as i’m concerned

ernielynch

Good for him, went out in style.

John Major was PM at the time of his death and he described Stephen Milligan as a “sad” man. His family hit back and said that there was nothing sad about him and that he had in fact been a very happy person.

ernielynch

had it in my memory that he was found tied up, but alive, on Wimbledon Common or something.

There was a senior Labour MP who claimed to have had “a moment of madness” on Clapham Common once, can’t remember his name though.

And although he was forced to resign I don’t think he was accused of doing anything illegal.

creakingdoor
    Free Member

There was a senior Labour MP who claimed to have had “a moment of madness” on Clapham Common once, can’t remember his name though.

And although he was forced to resign I don’t think he was accused of doing anything illegal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Davies_(Welsh_politician)

tomhoward

How times have changed.

twistedpencil

Didn’t Ron Davies later turn to setting traps across paths to catch cyclists?

But, its definitely not just Tories, its just they try to ride the allegations out in the press.

Edukator
    Free Member

I hope you’re not including anything consenting and legal between people over the age of 18 in “deviant”.

ernielynch

The “latest” allegation I think the OP is referring to definitely involves illegal stuff.

tpbiker
    Free Member

I hope you’re not including anything consenting and legal between people over the age of 18 in “deviant”.

Why? I can think of numerous activities that are entirely legal yet fall firmly under the banner of deviant behaviour

The two aren’t mutually exclusive. Poor old mr Milligan was clearly a bit of a sexual deviant. That doesn’t make him a bad person however…

Edukator
    Free Member

Max Mosely wasn’t a deviant IMO, tpbiker, a court agreed. How would you qualify his preferences?

I didn’t like the guy but I have no problem with how he got his kicks.

And what was deviant about Milligan?

ernielynch

“Milligan’s corpse was found naked except for a pair of stockings and suspenders, with an electrical flex tied around his neck, a black bin liner over his head and an orange in his mouth.”

I don’t know what people do in the privacy of their own home but I suspect that deviates from how most people behave.

Edukator
    Free Member

If he did it himself that sounds an interesting way to commit suicide, if someone else did it it’s illegal.

that deviates from how most people behave.

That’s quite telling, and says this thread is about stigmatising people because of their sexual preferences just because they deviate from the norm and I find that more distasteful than whatever they might be doing.

If it’s illegal use the appropriate languange; abuse, rape, harrasment, murder, mutilation etc. but if it isn’t who are we to judge, categorise and discriminate?

ernielynch

If he did it himself that sounds an interesting way to commit suicide

It wasn’t suicide, it was erotic asphyxiation which went wrong. Most people don’t need to be naked except for a pair of stockings and suspenders, have an electrical flex tied around their neck, a black bin liner over their head and an orange in their mouth for sexual arousal, I believe.

It’s clearly a deviation from the more common ways of sexual arousal. It’s for you to decide whether it “stigmatises” people as you put it

alpin
    Free Member

Nanny complex.
    Probably caned.
    Public school education including games of soggy biscuit and drop the soap.

Edukator
    Free Member

The existance of this thread says it does “stigmatise” and devalue. People like doing all sorts of stuff but if their likes include imaginative ways of enhancing their sex lives people get judgementmental and yes stigamatise some activities.

Mountaineering and skiing result in far more deaths than sexual practices but if you die in an avalache enjoying a bit of powder it won’t result in the kind of negative judgement you’ve made about Milligan. Add the word sex to the mix and it becomes a way of stigmatising, disctriminating, discrediting, devaluing… .

You cited “stockings”, what’s bad about stockings?
    Suspenders are quite useful if you like stockings but not bad on their own.
    An orange is a bit big, a clementine might be a better choice.
    Bin bag, must be one of the cheapest accessories I’ve heard of.

It seems to me that what you call deviant is likely to be a lot more amusing/exciting that what you cal the norm, whatever that is.

dannyh
    Free Member

Public school for three reasons.

1) Being spanked by male teachers who can barely disguise their arousal at the prospect.

2) A general disdain for the other 99% of the population.

3) Chums from school who can make it go away through money, intimidation, legal expertise, media savviness etc.

But the biggest thing is that sense of entitlement that the other 99% exist solely to service your 1%.

mrmoofo

I think you will find, if you actually look at realms data, it is not Tory MPs that are normally sexual deviants.
    What a nonsense thread digging up all sorts of stereotypes and prejudices 😏

ernielynch

The existance of this thread says it does “stigmatise”

I’m not the original poster but this thread isn’t about Stephen Milligan, it just happens that he’s got mentioned on this thread.

I believe that the OP had the case of a Tory MP who has been charged with sexual assault on a child in mind.

Although a couple of weeks ago a sex pest Tory MP was suspended from the House despite I believe not having done anything illegal, so perhaps he also had that in mind.

What’s bad about stockings you ask, I have no idea Ed, but I’m open to suggestions

mrmoofo

Here a good statistic for you …
    Most rapists are men.

Let’s start there …

mogrim

Public school for three reasons.

1) Being spanked by male teachers who can barely disguise their arousal at the prospect.

2) A general disdain for the other 99% of the population.

3) Chums from school who can make it go away through money, intimidation, legal expertise, media savviness etc.

But the biggest thing is that sense of entitlement that the other 99% exist solely to service your 1%.

Been there, done it. And you’re wrong, at least in part.

(1) doesn’t happen. That’s just your feverish imagination, but enjoy your fantasies.

(2), definitely. You’re reminded regularly that you’re part of the top 5% of the population, the elite.

(3) no, not really. No more than any other area. If you go for an interview and the person interviewing you knows your mate, you’ll use it. Whether it’s for a job in a bank or the garage next door.

Finally. This. 100%. It’s an ingrained L’Oreal sense of “you’re worth it”. They train you for command. That you Deserve It. It’s not so much “service” as You Will Lead. You are a Leader.

dannyh
    Free Member

To be honest, yes, I just thought point 1 was funny.

In terms of ‘proper’ public schools (Eton, Harrow, Winchester, Rugby etc), I knocked around with some serious jazz hats from those places in University cricket. The ingrained sense of entitlement was tangible.

One particular lad, from Eton, had absolutely no concept of ‘ordinary people’. None whatsoever. And no desire to find out. He wasn’t a bad lad, but I can’t help but hope he did discover the other 99% at some point, even if it involved him getting a hiding in the process.

Friends in high places, shouldn’t be underestimated, though.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘Why is it usually Tory MP’s that are the sexual deviants?’ is closed to new replies.