Viewing 24 posts - 241 through 264 (of 264 total)
  • Why aren't there more women posting on the forum? Some research
  • Elfinsafety
    Free Member

here we go again *yawns*

Sorry; what’s it got to do with you?

RD; that’s nothing more than an attempt to rile me. Why?

Why not just keep quiet, than post something that is deliberately meant to be provocative? And don’t pretend it’s not, cos it’s yet another snidey cowardly little dig, same as you often do.

I have no problem discussing stuff with folk in a respectful manner, but if you resort to keyboard warrior tactics rather than actually engaging in intelligent discussion, then quite frankly you’re just pathetic.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

😆

Izzat cheap cider that bloke’s drinking in the bath, TSY?

That is a quality gif and no mistake… 😀

rOcKeTdOg

Elfinsafety – Member

here we go again *yawns*

Sorry; what’s it got to do with you?

sorry, i forgot you owned the forum and no one else is allowed to make a comment you don’t like 🙄

*yawns again at the inevitability of the next reply*…1…2…3… cue Elfin…

MrSmith
    Free Member

is not gonna happen. 🙄

flange
    Free Member

I think the point GW was making was that at 1.30am most people have better things to be doing than arguing how fantastic they are on the interweb.

I’ve made a terrible mistake. Clearly this is your forum and I should never have dared insinuate that you might be creeping women out with your over-familiar behaviour. I’ll refrain from posting from now on and you can continue. you sad little man…..

Kevevs
    Free Member

what the hell is going on and which one of you has nicked my bike?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Kev, that’s sad news man. 🙁

MrSmith
    Free Member

maybe a “big hitter” can put the word out?
    it might then turn up on your doorstep.

Kevevs
    Free Member

do you reckon it’s karma coming around for being a drunken @rsehole on here? I want my bike back 🙁

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Let’s hope you’re offered the same level of sympathy if your bike’s ever stolen eh, MrSmith? 🙄

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Christ no Kev… that’d make the karma rule of bike ownership for STW members n-1.

Coyote
    Free Member

sorry, i forgot you owned the forum and no one else is allowed to make a comment you don’t like

+1

MrSmith
    Free Member

Let’s hope you’re offered the same level of sympathy if your bike’s ever stolen eh, MrSmith?

i wouldn’t be after any sympathy just the loss adjuster to not try it on and pay up for a new one.

cinnamon_girl

Please stop squabbling cos you’re frightening me. 🙁

Junkyard
    Free Member

I should never have dared insinuate that you might be creeping women out with your over-familiar behaviour.

that is the view of an anonymous woman and not a view shared by the women who were on the receiving end of support that someone somehow perceived as “creepy”- obviously if i believe we are all equal I must want to get in someones knickers- what other reason could there be 🙄

MrSmith
    Free Member

Please stop squabbling cos you’re frightening me.

MTFU WTFU

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

here we go again *yawns*

what’s it got to do with you?

sorry, i forgot you owned the forum

you sad little man

maybe a “big hitter” can put the word out?

I wonder why it’s called “bitchiness” ? ……..it doesn’t seem to be a particularly female characteristic.

compositepro
    Free Member

Imagine it?? You’ve not been on mumsnet then?

Bloody hell my missus used to go on one for after pregnancy women,i used to find it on a tab on the ipad. A bloke posting on there had more chance of surviving a pit full of very venomous snakes,maybe the internet should be off limits to people who thought up a forum for post pregnancy hormonal women.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I wonder why it’s called “bitchiness” ? ……..it doesn’t seem to be a particularly female characteristic.

Interesting that, eh Ernie? 😐

MrSmith
    Free Member

Bloody hell my missus used to go on one for after pregnancy women,i used to find it on a tab on the ipad. A bloke posting on there had more chance of surviving a pit full of very venomous snakes,maybe the internet should be off limits to people who thought up a forum for post pregnancy hormonal women.

so who to believe? maybe a ‘big hitter’ can help?

Junkyard
    Free Member

your trolling is rather too obvious these days

MrSmith
    Free Member

i’m insecure so it’s a genuine cry for help and Edward Woodward is sadly no longer available

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

‘Ooh ooh I’m really insecure and backed into a corner what can I do I know I’ll have a pop at TJ like all the other insecure types on here do that’ll make me feel better’

So, does it?

MrSmith
    Free Member

make me feel better?
    well it’s certainly mildly amusing

Viewing 24 posts - 241 through 264 (of 264 total)

The topic ‘Why aren't there more women posting on the forum? Some research’ is closed to new replies.