Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)
  • Why are we on here typing….
  • buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Riding tomorrow so saving my legs. Loafing about today though I am tempted as the rain has stopped.

simonralli2
    Free Member

Like hoochylala I am finishing the first part of my literature review for my dissertation 😀

Am aiming to go to Mabie on Monday, maybe.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Heavy reading. Any of them any good?

simonralli2
    Free Member

Yep – I can honestly say I have enjoyed all of them apart from 'Wholeness and the Implicate Order" which I have not yet read but will do. I am going to be writing a book about shamanism and will be basing the book on an expanded version of my dissertation. I have been investigating doing a PhD in shamanism but my MSc supervisor said I was better off writing a book in the first instance, so that is my plan of action in October…..

_tom_
    Free Member

Pissing it down here and there's nowhere good to ride locally anyway. Might go out quickly on the roads if it stops raining at all.

scottyjohn
    Free Member

Workin from home today so just back in from a wee 10 mile loop via Evans for some Fenwicks and some brake pads. Worky now then clean bike and change pads Sunday for a trail centre outing Monday. All good 😀

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Lovely day here – just back from a 30 mile flatland circuit via the pub.

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

Had a 3 hour blast up the Malverns in the pouring rain. It was ace and now I am on here as I can't be arsked to move from the sofa

sambob
    Free Member

because i cant be @rsed. and its chucking it down and its cold. and my shorts are still ripped 🙁

oldgit
    Free Member

Got up and did 80+k on the crosser before you started this post.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Fixed flat tyre
    Swapped forks between bikes (an experiment)
    lubed them
    went for a drive in the hot hatch
    coffee shop
    ripping music and film for my pod
    shredded old documents

pub later

GiantJaunt
    Free Member

I was out working on my trail up in the woods behind my house. Now I'm off to buy some new forks for my bike. Almost the perfect day.

fackit
    Free Member

KINGTUT – Agreed, but as this is a bike thread, on a biking forum on a biking website, used by bikers……

fackit
    Free Member

Good for you old-git

fackit
    Free Member

Like the pic Simonralli2 🙂

simonralli2
    Free Member

Thing is, I still can't quite come to tell my parents that for the last 2 years I have been drinking one of the world's most potent hallucinogenics, left a well paid job to do my MSc just so i could then go to deepest Peru to write a dissertation about it and then write a book about it………. They seem to think I am doing something with medicinal plants and reiki I think. They'll read the dissertation and then I think it may sink in. It will be quite a hardcore dissertation and not leave out the terrors, the filth and the mental anguish one goes through. I've kind of tried to tell them but I don't think it's ever really registered.

Dancake
    Free Member

Now; At the table drinking some booze with Lappy trying to drown out my wife and her mate.

Earlier buying Bday Pressies for upcoming 2 yr old's Big day

Tomorrow. 2 kids parties (woohoo ?) and a big kid's party in the eve

Monday ; Out with family..dinner etc

Tuesday: Work

oh well, the local trails are probably sloppy anyway

rOcKeTdOg

it's dark and my battery needs charging

Viewing 18 posts - 41 through 58 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Why are we on here typing….’ is closed to new replies.