Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)
  • Why are we on here typing….
  • fackit
    Free Member

When we could be out riding…

uplink
    Free Member

When we could be out riding..

How do you know we could be out riding?

Gary_M
    Free Member

Some of us are at work, anyway already ridden 20 miles this morning and another 20 to ride home. Can't wait.

epicsteve
    Free Member

I'm at work unfortunately.

hoochylala
    Free Member

If only. Dissertation is the only way im spending my Easter 🙁

tails
    Free Member

I to have commuted to work which was nice with the complete lack of traffic. 😀

takisawa2

Still at work here. 😡

The intense pace of cutting edge pneumatics continues, even on Good Friday.

acorlett

At work with a bike in the shop and a weekend with the family planned. Boohoo.

Bianchi-Boy
    Free Member

Just back from my 50 mile training ride, don't plan on doing much more today. Aren't Bank Holidays great!

BB

DT78
    Free Member

Was at work, walked home in torrential rain, soaked so don't feel like getting more wet.

Going to do some tinkering instead – I find that almost as much fun

fackit
    Free Member

Well I think if i can't offer up a decent answer to my own question, then there's only one thing to do…

falkirk-mark

I am at work today, but a week tomorrow I will be going to Dalbeattie for the week. 8)

stuartanicholson
    Free Member

Have been out already…cracking day in Edinburgh today, sun is shining, not too hot, slight dampness to the trails 😀

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Watching the Charlie Brooker back catalogue and it's p!ssin it down outside.

Got myself a nice fresh coffee and toasted hot cross buns with black cherry jam on. 😀

Talkemada
    Free Member

Work to do, weather's sh1te, and i've got an injury to me thumb. 🙁

I'm sitting watching a bunch of roadies coming out of a house opposite, loading some classy looking bikes into the backs of cars, and buggering off for a nice weekend's riding somewhere. Bastards.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Aren't Bank Holidays great!

Not really, I'd much rather be off when civilians are back at work.

falkirk-mark where are you staying? I'm staying at Sandyhills that same week. If you see me out on the trails on a black singlespeed with chrome forks then say hello.

stevomcd
    Free Member

I am going out the door right now… 😀

Snowboard though, not the bike just yet. 2 weeks ago, I'd have said I'd have been out on a few bike rides by now, but winter has come back big-time!

Reluctant
    Free Member

It's absolutly p!!!!!!!!!!!!!sssing down out there! 🙄

pastcaring
    Free Member

bike is broken, gonna spend my day stripping it down to sell. 🙁
    new bike will hopefully be here next week 😀

badnewz
    Free Member

Still recovering from gastro bug, back on the bike next week.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Spent the morning with my newborn daughter, just swam 50 lengths of the pool, family outing this afternoon.

There is more to life than riding bikes.

dobo
    Free Member

fecked my knee up so cant ride atm and need to tidy my place up and need to go to b&Q and then see the gf..
    i'm so behind on all of that..

Coyote
    Free Member

Already been out. It's blowing a gale and freezing cold.

souldrummer
    Free Member

Nipped out yesterday despite feeling rubbish. Was hoping to get out this morning but still felt lousy and I have no energy; plus it's chucking it down. Hopefully get out tomorrow for the usual Saturday road ride and then see what the weather decides to dish up on Monday. Ironically Sunday looks OK weather-wise but have family meal to attend.

pedalhead
    Free Member

I'm looking after the children today. Riding tomorrow 🙂

ton

i am poorly. full of septic boils. and rugby is on all weekend.

trail_rat
    Free Member

at work

rode 6 miles to work this morning and 100mile ride to the parents planned at 17:00 hours

clarkpm4242
    Free Member

Just back from a 3+ hour workout around and about Lee Quarry. A great way to expunge the week of work 🙂

Blown thru my shock though 🙁 now rides like a bouncy castle all the time…
    …wonder if its covered by warranty (?sp).

Sunday plans in hand 🙂

Cheers

zaskar
    Free Member

Working and pishing cats n dogs outside!

tree-magnet
    Free Member

I'm in Baghdad. Precious little riding to be had, and it's 37 degrees out there at the moment. I'll stay in my air conditioned tent on here if it's alright with you.

timber

Waiting to find out where and when I'm picking the gf up from after her flight back from Indonesia was cocked up.
    I should've been out on my bike in N.Wales this afternoon.

nuke

Been out for a couple of hours over Leith Hill…timed it badly and got drenched but it's all good.
    Really brightened up now 🙄

Burls72
    Free Member

To be honest, can't be f**ked.

rode 6 miles to work this morning and 100mile ride to the parents planned at 17:00 hours

100 miles starting at 5pm in this light and weather, respect due.

Harry_the_Spider

I'm assembling two 19th century armoire.

Tomorrow, however, I am doing this…

Ronde van Oost Lancashire

trail_rat
    Free Member

weather – its glorious sunshine here – and there – snow has all but **** off

making the most of the miles now – just found out 20 mins ago my next 2 seasons racing is up the swanny …

mid june – off to houston – mid july off to houston – september 4 months in eg then a further month in california . – endless summer but zero cycling !

chop
    Free Member

because my bike's sat in the back of a parcelforce van,waiting to be delivered on tuesday.

westkipper
    Free Member

I'm just back from work but despite the weather being sunny, dry, and crisp, I'm just too sh***ed from physical effort of deliverin' your post to go out immediately -I'd blow up in about 40 minutes.
    so, a wee chill out, talking to you dafties, and I'll go out later…

Northwind

It's cold and everything's covered in half melted snow so I'm having a day off. Might go out for a quick road thrash though or just go rattling up and down flights of steps and stuff at the local school, just to get the legs moving

oxnop
    Free Member

still working.

nicolaisam
    Free Member

Looking after my daughter while my missus is at work.
    I also crashed last sunday so not sure about my leg yet

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 58 total)

The topic ‘Why are we on here typing….’ is closed to new replies.