Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Who's staying with Bike Verbier next week?
  • geetee1972
    Free Member

Wondering who I will have the chance to meet 8)

singlespeedstu

Not me unfortunately.

I’ve already had my yearly allowance out there. 😥

Bet you’ll love it though.

You might even get to ride this.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGq9ojIrJa0[/video]

geetee1972
    Free Member

Now that’s what I’m talking about! That looks amazing. Any tips you can give would be really helpful.

singlespeedstu

Don’t listen to any of Phil’s jokes they’re all rubbish. 😉

ash

Get Phil to tell you whose fault it was that all the flights into Geneva were delayed on the first big Saturday of the 2010 bike season.

geetee1972
    Free Member

It sounds like it’s going to be a humdinger of a week! Most of my Alps riding has been just the usual one week in Morzgets just focusing on riding the DH tracks. To be honest, that’s a pretty dull prospect these days.

The best days I’ve had in the Alps were the less manmade trails in Chamonix and the video you posted looks a lot like that.

So, ahem, what tyres did you run? Looking at the video I can’t imagine for one second getting away with anything other than dual ply tyres.

singlespeedstu

The best days I’ve had in the Alps were the less manmade trails

You’re going to love it then.

Yep dual ply super tacky front and 60a rear.

Drac

Your going to love Verbier if you prefer the trails like above it’s a wash with them. Really wish I was going but another year gone by that I’ve not got. Sounds like Phil’s jokes haven’t got any better.

Tracey

Would normally be there this week and next week but we have had to give it a miss due to Katies back operation. Best place we have ever rode, have booked for next year.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Boooo we were supposed to be out there beginning of July, had to cancel until next summer as Mr MC broke himself again 🙁 looks ace and can’t wait until next year ..m mmmm need to decide when to go as BV were ace in allowing us to just move our hols until next year and didn’t charge us anything. Good eggs already and I haven’t even met them.

cupid-stunt
    Free Member

ash, i think i saw the guy you are talking about showing people how to come up short on jumps .
    🙄

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Who's staying with Bike Verbier next week?’ is closed to new replies.