Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 63 total)
  • Whos riding what where this wikend then???
  • sheldona
    Free Member

Sat Rhayader either HT or FS can't decide
    Sun FOD Singlespeed

Enjoy

singlespeedstu

*changes plans for Saturday* 😉

tinsy
    Free Member

Hurrah, I have something different to add for a change… Mud Sweat & Gears Langdon Hills.. 🙂

timraven

Ah1 Working all weekend, may get a local night ride if I'm lucky 🙄

Drac

Off to Aviemore later this afternoon early evening for the weekend, bike is in the car from last weekend but no idea if I'll ride or not.

clubber
    Free Member

I think I'm going to go out for a reasonably long mtb ride locally (Bristol) on my full susser instead of my customary Saturday road ride because it's been dry for a while and I've convinced myself that the trails will be dry as a result and probably for the last time this year. My optimism may prove to be unfounded, mind.

Possibly bike polo on Sunday too if mini-clubber lets the timings work..

sheldona
    Free Member

EIASF, No probs, looks like we won't get slowed down then ;-0

Seamus
    Free Member

Going up to Gisburn straight from work this afternoon, its been dry all week so should be good 🙂

singlespeedstu

No probs, looks like we won't get slowed down then

You'll need someone to slow them down so you and your wok can keep up. 😯

footstomper
    Free Member

Grizdale Challenge (Sunday)last time I did this I had severe cramp 😥 through the brake pads sticking on.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Kids away with Mum so A WHOLE WEEKEND IN SNOWDONIA. Sadly my new wheel is not ready so lunchtime in the workshop swapping old wheels around

anjs
    Free Member

Insomina at Bedgebury for me tomorrow night

warton
    Free Member

running the great north run…. no riding for me

simonralli2
    Free Member

In what could be an extremely challenging ride for me, I am very much looking forward to a major Bogtrotter's ride in the South Lakes.

Keva
    Free Member

Sat Rhayader either HT or FS can't decide HT I reckon.

May well take a trip to Cwmcarn on Sunday for a couple of laps. Was going to run the Wokingham Bramshill 10k but a bit of a plantar foot issue is putting me off.. Grrrr.

Kev

singlespeedstu

HT I reckon.

When your as big a mincer as Don you need the help of a freemince bike just to get of the carpark. 😉

nedrapier

Riding from Clapham to near Newbury. Nothing gnarlier than than the Wey navigation tow path. BUT it's the first leg and send-off for my friend's ride to Morocco.

It's a sponsored ride, but not in the conventional sense. If you want to support her, your pledge is action, not money: http://justsaving.org/

jedi

a mix of herts shore and bmx for me this weekend and a singletarck ride monday

peteimpreza

Last day of riding in Slovenia on Saturday.

Drive home on Sunday/Monday

sheldona
    Free Member

When your as big a mincer as Don you need the help of a freemince bike just to get of the carpark.

Scratches wok……………………………… mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm possibly

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

I may well be pinning it in a rad gnarly styleee around that London's Famous London on Sunday at the Skyride jolly.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Probably Laggan on Sunday. Anyone else going to be there?

higgo
    Free Member

Sat: Cut Gate
    Sun: short run (rehabilitating an achilles injury)

andytherocketeer

Sat: Frankenstein Castle
    Sun: dunno – 1 forecast says heavy rain, 2nd forecast says sunny clouds

@peteimpreza – where in Slovenia? Can't wait to go back there meself.

RichPenny
    Free Member

Sat: Either trailbuilding in local woods, or in bed recovering from cold.

Sun: Want to ride Quantocks, might still be ill though 🙁

steve_b77
    Free Member

This afternoon: A couple of hours round Delamere forest as a bit of a "hope I'm fully over illness" type ride.

If that goes well:

Sunday: probably a trail centre trip, say Llandegla for a couple of hours before going back to work

fbk
    Free Member

Sat – Working 🙁

Sun – Cut Gate. First time so being "guided" round it. Apparently it's quite good 😉

lowey

Sunday 2 laps of Gisburn. Might be the last chance to ride it dry this year.

mrsflash
    Free Member

Not riding Saturday. From Sunday – Friday I will mostly be riding in the Ligurian alps with Rivierabike

wonnyj
    Free Member

Doing a cheeky lap of the whites at afan after work tonight before the mobs arrive tomorrow.

Maybe something else depending on how saturday night goes.

sheppie_hill
    Free Member

afan – penhydd, wall then penhydd again

bakey

Ruthin Merida on Sunday

Kit
    Free Member

Saturday – Jenkin Crag with the Bogtrotters (and hopefully Garburn Pass afterward)

Sunday – BIG route from Windermere through Claife Heights, Iron Keld and Hodge Close, Elterwater, and back again 🙂

postierich
    Free Member

Sherwood Pines On Sunday with family in the morning then racin in the afternoon if have enough energy left.

KingofBiscuits
    Free Member

Sat: Cut Gate and Langsett – good weather predicted and its been nice and dry for nearly two weeks. Magic.
    Sun: Hangover

lowey

Kit, I'd avoid Loughrigg Terrace on sunday if its on your route mate.

taka
    Free Member

sat trying out new bike now with BRAKES!!!!!

sun doing bronte big K

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

Leith Hill for a reprise of last week's ride

Tracker1972
    Free Member

Another one at the Ruthin Merida here, on my shiny new Fuel EX9. Hope it stays as dry as they claim and could be an excellent day 🙂 If my legs stop aching from a seriously ill advised run last night 🙁 (I don't run and last night reminded me why).

kimbers

coed llangdela on sat or sun, depends when my mate can get away on my trusty ok kona bear dee-lux

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 63 total)

The topic ‘Whos riding what where this wikend then???’ is closed to new replies.