Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Who’s riding this evening
  • rocketman
    Free Member

England football on TV: check
    Trail conditions: dry. maybe a little bit too dusty *cough*
    Sunset: 21:38

GO!!!!!!!!!!!!

colp

Up to my local woods to finish a step down I’m building, then sessioning that with my lad.

Trimix
    Free Member

I’m going to dodge the nettles and see what the canal tow path is like.  Plan to ride it to an old mountain biking spot I’ve not ridden since about 1987.

Should be interesting to see how me, my bike and the trails have changed since then.  It used to be really good fun, lots of little bombholes and singletrack.

jekkyl

I wonder where you’ll be riding Mr rocket sir! 🤔

cokie

Little overcast and windy here, but trails running dry.
    Made some more tweaks to the new bike, so looking forward to an evening out.

russyh
    Free Member

Yeah im riding FOD tonight.  Watch the football on catch up if its worth watching.

martinhutch

Popped out at lunchtime. 🙂

Still won’t be watching our brave boys in action, though.

hooli

I will be out for a spin locally, same as most Monday evenings. I was out this weekend and it is dry and dusty, even the parts that rarely ever properly dry out.

freeagent
    Free Member

Yep, will be rushing home so i can get out for 7pm..

No interest in football whatsoever.

mindmap3
    Free Member

No riding until tomorrow night for me – I’ll be avoiding the football though.

darrenspink
    Free Member

Early tea, quick ride out, footy at 7 with a beer.

Mister-P
    Free Member

I thought about it as the roads should be lovely and quiet but decided to try out my inflatable kayak on the canal instead.

darrenspink
    Free Member

I’d do that too

sandwicheater

Out on the MTB after taking a month to get shock fixed. Looking forward to it.

carlos
    Free Member

Yep, out on the local stuff then maybe catch a bit of 2nd half footie with a beer and the mates that are heading down there @7pm.

Dickyboy

Hopefully my slightly off colour stoker will be up for another ride on our recently converted (touring to MTB) tandem coz it’s flippin fab two up offroad

hugo
    Free Member

I understand it’s not a worthy contrarian view.. but I’ll not be riding tonight as England are playing in the World Cup !

rOcKeTdOg

rode to and from work, wind proper gusty

sirromj

Not riding this evening, work finished half an hour early so rode a bit extra on way home. Not watching football tonight, zero interest in it. Its seems like every day on my commutes is windy for the past couple of months, but on the plus side usually at least either going or leaving I get the wind behind me.

Poopscoop

Was a lovely evening out in Kent. The world was ablaze with colour and I now pay more attention to birds now after being addicted to Spring Watch. Great phone apps around to ID birds from their song. Didn’t think about football till I heard an uproar just as I passed a pub as England obviously scored. Yawn.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Who’s riding this evening’ is closed to new replies.