Who's out tonight?

• This topic has 13 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by  iainc.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Who's out tonight?
  • Premier Icon jekkyl
    Subscriber

who’s out tonight and what’ve you got planned?

I’m chomping at the bit to get out as my planned big ride on saturday was binned off in favour of a country walk!! I finish work at 6 and my mate will be at mine for half 7, then out down and then up through a local forrest, spanking it down the bridleway out the otherside. A bit of road for the rest of the run, down some absolutely marvellous hills in the cold dark and then back along the canal for 5 miles or so. Home by 11. Twitching to get going.

b r

Us, Yair Forest then a pint.

Premier Icon cp
    Subscriber

just put the lights yo go for an hour blast round Sheffield.

suspect tiredness is going to prevent me staying out longer, but not ridden since Friday and I’m getting super grumpy.

Urban ride planned, visiting the Big 6, Paris Gates and the Three Pigeons finishing off with pie and peas

Premier Icon mattjg
    Subscriber

Dorking Cocks will be roaming the Surrey Hills. Conditions are clear, cold and dry, optimal night riding. The weekend starts on Wednesday.

postierich

Missing the Bogtrotters Northern Brigade going up Red Screes tonight above Ambleside,2 months of gentle spins for me.Its not the riding I miss so much its the beer afterwards 🙂

iolo

Christmas lights on in Caernarfon then the pub for a few orange juices

Premier Icon jekkyl
    Subscriber

Excellent, have a good night all. Wrap up warm, it’s bloody freezing.

_tom_

I went for a quick road ride after work, it was ok. Not that cold either, it was much worse a few weeks ago!

Premier Icon mattjg
    Subscriber

That was a cold ride home.

Premier Icon takisawa2
    Subscriber

Yes, I was out…
    Out changing the brake pads on the mighty Galaxy. 😐

scotroutes

Just had a wee run down the Speyside Way and back (not all of it – only 2 miles each way!!) Getting a bit blowy now.

Was all set for a local ride with some mates for a blast in and around a local wood, but had to bale out last minute. Feel cheated. I think i might take Friday am off for a lone blast instead.

Premier Icon iainc
    Subscriber

Bailed out as knackered and sore throat. Had a couple of glasses of wine and some chocolate. Feeling guilty even though its blowing a hooly…..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Who's out tonight?’ is closed to new replies.