• This topic has 19 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by grum.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • who's going to Fort William?
  • Blower
    Free Member

as per title.

neallyman
    Free Member

Only if our first born arrives either today, tomorrow or possibly Wednesday at latest i will get to go. The due date is 1 week today (7th), so if she’s still not here I’ll be watching it on Freecaster as the prospect of being 3hours+ drive away from Mrs Neallyman didn’t go down too well. 🙄

yamyamblade
    Free Member

After going for the last 6 years we decided to have a year off this year and do Dalby instead, as the weekend gets nearer and nearer the urge to pop up from Sheffield gets stronger….

Northwind

Think so… I’ll be a couple of hours away up the road so if the weather’s decent I’ll be heading down (and nipping in there for a ride on the way home).

trail_rat
    Free Member

Only if our first born arrives either today, tomorrow or possibly Wednesday at latest i will get to go. The due date is 1 week today (7th), so if she’s still not here I’ll be watching it on Freecaster as the prospect of being 3hours+ drive away from Mrs Neallyman didn’t go down too well

urm – its only the world cup ….

13thfloormonk

I can’t usually be bothered unless I’m able to make a proper long weekend’s riding out of it, this year I’ll be Aviemore betraying my roots on the road bike on the Saturday, but might be able to ride down to Spean Bridge with time enough to catch the final runs on sunday, would be ace if I could 8)

Edit: Terry, get your quotation marks sorted out, I though you were expecting for a moment!

.duncan
    Free Member

Yep, going to leogang too, can’t wait!

trail_rat
    Free Member

that would really shock the missus ian.

caledonia
    Free Member

I am ! Been going since 2005.
    Taking my nephew again for the weekend as he’s not stopped talking about last year (his first)
    This year My wife, and 2 wee ones are coming up on Sunday for the first time.
    Very excited as all 3 of mine have had new MTB’s bought for them this last year and I want them to catch the bug !

This however all hinges on me getting out of Norway on Wednesday, so the chuffin Ash cloud had better jolly-well behave ! 😕

falkirk-mark

Only if our first born arrives either today, tomorrow or possibly Wednesday at latest i will get to go. The due date is 1 week today (7th), so if she’s still not here I’ll be watching it on Freecaster as the prospect of being 3hours+ drive away from Mrs Neallyman didn’t go down too well.

Take yer mrs with you if she goes into labour she can get one of the buses to drop her at the hospital 😆

neallyman
    Free Member

Trail rat – calm down dear…no need to get so, erm, well, ratty?

Fear not, I’m well aware it’s only a world cup. I’ll try much harder next time to make my ‘deliberately over-sensationalized for dramatic effect’ thread replies more clear for you. I will of-course be spending time with my good lady irrespective of the birth date. Sleep easy.

devs
    Free Member

I shall be present on at least one day.

Diane
    Free Member

Me (Getting chauffeured) Think this is the eighth time – can’t wait! Weather looks promising at the moment. 😀

Make sure you don’t bash my shoulder 😕

Blower
    Free Member

i will be there all weekend working on the Bike Outlets stall,

inbred

Im going and taking Mrs inbred and jnr inbred as well.

Will be Jnr’s second proper time you might see him on his trike, not quite big enough for his bike yet but hopefully next year we will be there on his bike

stanfree
    Free Member

Im heading up friday after work and back on Sunday . Only going to the downhill on Sunday though as If the weather Is good I’ll be heading up to Morar and Arisaig again.

Nibsy
    Free Member

Yep, I’ll be there, the first lot of volunteers were hard at it today working on the course, arena and general setting up in some awful weather.

BoardinBob

30 of us going. Carnage.

wagenwheel

Got a Log Canin booked, going in a couple of weeks, never been before so I’m quite excited.

grum
    Free Member

I will be there on Sunday as long as the weather isn’t looking awful – will probably sneak a ride in on Saturday somewhere.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘who's going to Fort William?’ is closed to new replies.