Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Who's looking forward to the rugby this afternoon. Where you watching?
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

Up and buzzing already, clearly too early to hit the beer just yet! Wife and kids are making plans to stay out of the lounge away from crazy shouty man!

ronjeremy
    Free Member

I’m popping just down the road to a little venue* to watch it, oh the joys of being an Englishman in Wales

(*That’ll be the Millenium Stadium)

TimP
    Free Member

Off to pub with some old uni and school friends for all three. Not expecting to be much use tomorrow!

Hareydan
    Free Member

I’m off out for a ride but will be recording it for later, not the same I know but better than just the highlights!

ton

i think i am gonna slob about the house and watch it at home, been on the ale every saturday since xmas….i need a rest from it.

glupton1976
    Free Member

Philiphaugh is where i’ll be watching my rugby today, from the sideline and if someone gets injured i’ll be the guy with the blue gloves on and a big bag of plasters.

wrightyson
    Free Member

It would appear the wife is most certainly watching too. Anybody want to babysit?

rogerthecat
    Free Member

In a quandary – desperate to watch the match but playing hockey at 3pm, important league match. May have to get the subs to watch on my phone and shout out the action.

souldrummer
    Free Member

I’m hoping to watch it in between playing the matinee and evening shows at a local theatre. Will have to behave myself as I’ll be round a friend’s house and they might not recognise the empassioned Welshman I become when watching rugby!!

MrOvershoot

Have to finish some alterations in the wet room, waiting for some parts in the post.
    Have set the spare TV at the end of the landing so I can keep an eye on it.
    Expect any work today after 4pm to be a bit shoddy as I have a fair old selection of vintage ciders to hand!

Deveron53
    Free Member

4.30pm, at home on the big screen. Hated rugby at school cos I was forced to play it but it seems to have seeped into my bones by osmosis.

Wales!

patriotpro
    Free Member

Watching it with my taffy mate, fingers crossed I’ll have gloating rights at the end of it 😈

gar69
    Free Member

Will be sat at home with wife n daughter who both enjoy watching… Just about to go down the shop to buy the beer n snacks….. But I am racing tomorrow….. do I just buy a four pack and get fleeced or a case and run the risk that my will power will disappear after beer number 4 ??

drain

Down the pub with friends, suspect I’ll be the lone Welsh shirt in deepest Zummerzet!

anagallis_arvensis

Some stupid **** wants to come and look round our house as its for sale so I have to take junior and the dog out…. if it was just the dog I would go to the pub but an over excited and stressed 39 yearold, mental dog and bored 2 year old may just be more than the Nags Head can handle 😆

wrightyson
    Free Member

Poor form by the estate agents aa! 👿

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Casa Flash has a fine spread of lunch (Bread, cheese, salamis, ham, salads, etc) lined up, as well as a beef in beer already in the slow cooker for tonight.

The fridge is full to bursting, with more being brought by friends coming over in a couple of hours.

GWLAD!

surfer
    Free Member

Watching it in my Welsh mates house!

Kevevs
    Free Member

Boo. I’ll be at work 🙁 mae’r saeson yn cachu brics!

muddydwarf
    Free Member

So wound up already i’ve just been out for a quick 24 miles on the road bike to calm down!
    Dwarfville has been nominated to host the proceedings due to having biggest TV and surround sound 🙂 Just off out to buy beer and snacks.

MsD is hoping to get home from work in time for the England game, she doesn’t quite know what to expect…

…also think i might be apologising to the neighbours tomorrow morning as well!

rascal
    Free Member

Cymru am byth!

I’ll be in red in a pub in Loughborugh with a fellow Swans fan shouting at the big TV.
    Could be or really good day if we sit down to watch the rugby while Final Score is on and we’ve just done Arsenal, then beat England. On the other hand, it could and probably will be a really bad day!
    Beer makes things better though… 😀

tinybits
    Free Member

Ill be watching on a laptop in a cold hanger in Gloucester getting ready for a 12 hour carting session.

wrightyson
    Free Member

Beer in hand, here we go…..

Tom-B
    Free Member

Vunipola boom

Tom-B
    Free Member

16 v 15 here

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Who's looking forward to the rugby this afternoon. Where you watching?’ is closed to new replies.