Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Who's going to watch the Roses then?
  • tops5
    Free Member

Tickets on sale today for Heaton Park I believe 🙂

Harry_the_Spider

I live about a mile away so I will have no choice. Hope the feckers are in tune.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

To see a washed up bunch of 50 year olds who had a handful of half decent songs? Count me in! 😛

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

Nobody is. Nobody has tickets yet. Although I’m hoping that I aquire some in the ‘meeting’ I’m due to go into in about 45 minutes.

MSP

I will watch them, but not at Heaton park, will wait to see where they actually play, but wouldn’t mind watching them in Amsterdam, where I saw them first time around.

tops5
    Free Member

Not read up on it or owt – but wonder if Spike Island is being considered? I could ride there!

Duggan

I’ll be trying for tickets shortly. I have arranged my desk so it looks like I’m working, folders out, calculator by my side.

Will see if I have any luck but I suspect the internet will break after 0.01 seconds.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Hoping to get tickets here…

Paceman
    Free Member

Yep, if they play some dates down south.

tops5
    Free Member

Not looking good – site crashing at checkout

crispo
    Free Member

Girlfriend has just managed to get 4 tickets.

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Got two tickets for fri 8) Tried for sat but they had sold out on the ticket site I was on. But who cares, I’m going 8)

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

Just got 4 for Sunday

Extra date added straight away!

Gunz
    Free Member

Let’s face it, if you don’t get tickets for the first couple of nights they’ll have broken up again before they make the rest of the tour (I’m only jelous because I can’t go).

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Got mine for Sat Night… :mrgreen:

#Happydays

tops5
    Free Member

missed out 🙁

Apparently already on ebay for £350.00 👿

tops5
    Free Member

1st thing I said to my mate who was trying for tickets:

“they’ll be sh1t anyway” 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

seen them when they were in their prime [twice] and brown cannot hold a note – seeing them on a cashing in tour has absolutely no appeal for me.

radtothepowerofsik
    Free Member

I may have dropped a bollock. Anyone with one spare ticket for the Sunday please let me know 😳

GavinB

Got a couple of tickets for the Friday. 8)

Just trying to figure out how to tell Mrs B, who is NOT a fan 😐

GlitterGary
    Free Member

I’ve just been offered a spare ticket off a mate, so looks like i’ll be there.

Northwind

They weren’t any good last time I saw them. But I’m sure 15 years of sitting around doing nothing has made them much better.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Doing nothing? It worked for Coldplay.

yunki
    Free Member

I don’t know what any of this means and I never really dug their music although I can respect that they are cool dudes.. I like Fools Gold and the U.N.K.L.E stuff..

anyhow.. saw this posted on facebook earlier.. someone here may appreciate it..

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Who's going to watch the Roses then?’ is closed to new replies.