Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • who's drinking what?
  • daftvader
    Free Member

evening….
    i have been drinking Fraoch this evening… a rather pleasant scottish heather ale. whats you’re evening drink???

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Badger fursty ferret

chvck
    Free Member

Tea. I do enjoy tea.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Just finished a bottle of Buxton Ale. For some reason I was missing Derbyshire, thought this would realign that.

Kevevs
    Free Member

Red plonk from the Co-Op

boxfish
    Free Member

Appletise. 3 weeks on the wagon so far. Building nicely for the final day of the 6 nations which I shall be spending in the pub with a couple of good friends…all 3 games…oh dear.

binners

White lightning. I’m presently lying in a gutter but I’m thinking of getting up because there are some buses need shouting at! 😀

teethgrinder

Had the last 2 Oranjeboom. Onto third Holsten Pils. 2 MASSIVE Westons 2011 reserve in reserve.

I an aiming for comfortably numb.

SaxonRider

Water with a little bit of lemon juice added for flavour. Yum.

But at 3 stone overweight and now working on losing it, I can’t afford the pleasure of anything else. 😕

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Hoegaarden; yesterday I had Waitrose Belgian Blonde 6.6%, only £1.30 a bottle and it was mighty fine

daftvader
    Free Member

hey rob… sorted that el guapo? will give you a shout next time i am up your way and in one piece. chvck is that hogs back tea or pg?

allthepies
    Free Member

glupton1976
    Free Member

Williams Bros – Birds & Bees.

dannyh
    Free Member

Parkins special from Sainsbo’s. I like to think of it as poor man’s Black Sheep. Not at all bad, as it goes…..

godzilla
    Free Member

Leffe.

daftvader
    Free Member

binners i have some lidl cider that mrs vader thought would be a good idea. where are those busses to shout at?!? saxonrider the trickis to look for low alcohol… likely lower calorie. tollys english ale is only 2.8Ish and very very nice…

chvck
    Free Member

chvck is that hogs back tea or pg?

It’s PG!

manxambassador
    Free Member

I have a Brewdog Cocoa psycho i’ve been saving. I think tonight may be the night to open it…..

skink2020

4 cans of Stella. Only the co-op car park had spaces…

Kevevs
    Free Member

Found out they have Leffe on tap in Tyn Y coed Hotel in Capel Curig, just below Moel Siabod. Moel Siabod is now my new favourite mountain 😀

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Pinot grigio here

daftvader
    Free Member

chvck tbf if i was still on the awful antibiotics and steroids from 2 days ago i would also be on the PG!

Dylan08
    Free Member

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale … luvvit!! 🙂

CaptJon
    Free Member

orange squash

warton
    Free Member

Morreti and balvenie. Probably not a great move as warton junior number 2 is due any day now

numpty
    Free Member

Polished off the last of a bottle of Jack Daniel’s with a touch of honey… just discovered a few bottles of corona at the back of the fridge.

daftvader
    Free Member

bugger… just discovered mrs vader only got 4 fraoch… oh well time for the AG homebrew bitter…..

binners

I’m actually contemplating another pint of Kronenburg, but there’s a bottle of Shiraz winking seductively at me. It’s a dilemma…..

lank45
    Free Member

Alright for a £1 a bottle!

mattstreet

Just cracked into one of these…

Cheers!

MrSynthpop
    Free Member

Nice choice on the rogue, I’m currently enjoying a Bristol Beer Factory Ultimate Raspberry (one of the ’12 stouts of christmas’ they do each year) but will be moving on to something north american later

Edit: actually going to be having a Tiny Rebel Chocoholic next, partly because its awesome and partly because its distressingly close to its best before date

lister

Some lovely red wine from Naked Wine. It’s lovely. Anyone want a voucher for some cheap Naked Wine? And I get some credit on my account…it’s a win wine win for all!

Befriend me on facebook and I shall send you a voucher.

EDIT: this looks like a spam advert. It’s not. I’m just pleasantly red wined up and want to share the love!

Kevevs
    Free Member

It’s a tough one eh BInners, not like alcohol will cloud your judgement and let you make the wrong decisions or anything. they’ve got Corona 750ml bottles for £1.99 at the bottom of the road. Tempting, but I have work in the morn 🙁 If I’m typing bollocks at 2am tell me to GOTOBED!!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

fortyonethirty
    Free Member

started on the 1664’s,now on the whisky macs.say no more.

Del.
    Free Member

Jeremiah Weed Root Brew……Very refreshing.

BenHouldsworth
    Free Member

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale

Good choice; if you have a poncy beer shop near you you should try their Ovila

http://www.sierranevada.com/beer/specialty/ovila/

chunkymonkey
    Free Member

Saltaire Blonde:-)

rj
    Free Member

William Brothers’ Good Times. Jolly palatable it is, too.

onewheelgood

Not bad at all for a Northern beer.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘who's drinking what?’ is closed to new replies.