Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • who's doing what this weekend
  • justme
    Free Member

as title really looks like a great w/e weather wise so looking for ideas g

naokfreek
    Free Member

Going to Bestival to get 'done in' oh and listen to some music.
    Thank god the weather is fine, last year was a real test; sideways rain, mud 1ft deep…..

white101

GT Friday, working in Glasgow saturday, ToB back home on Sunday

stumpyjon

Mary Townley Challenge on Sunday (if I get up).

njee20
    Free Member

Doing my first triathlon on Saturday, sadly I've done sommat to my knee with the running, short quads or something. So it may end up being a swim/bike session!

Paulio
    Free Member

Brecon Beast on Sunday for me. Unfortunately the weather is looking pretty perfect so that's one less excuse to wimp out and do the shorter route.

Fuzzyfelt
    Free Member

Cheddar Bike Fest for me on Saturday.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Got the stw isle of wight group ride that i've organised on sat. Weather good, trails nice and dry. Should be a good one!

clubber
    Free Member

Afan/Glyncorrwg weekend – Whoo Hooo 🙂

chvck
    Free Member

Sisters 18th so not a lot! Might go for an easy pootle as my first post-cast-removal ride 🙂

rockitman

I'm toying with doing the Mary Towneley challenge thing on Sunday too. Not done any training though and it's 47 miles in 7 hours. Will need to build the Yeti up on Saturday and get some rest if I decide to go ahead.

TheSwede
    Free Member

In the shed all day fixing 3 broken wheels, 1 brake, 2 punctures, 1 crank and wobbly wheel barrow wheel.

neil853
    Free Member

Llandegla/lakes Saturday and Gisburn Sunday, got mates coming up from London and Peterbrough for beers and riding.

Happy days :mrgreen:

sheldona
    Free Member

Wheelbarrow wheel ehhh Swedey, Lynsky wheels not up to the job either?

sat riding with YoGrant darnsarf
    Sun dunno yet maybe something local and Cotswoldy.

TheSwede
    Free Member

Wheel barrow wheel is a tiny stupid little thing that keeps getting stuck in little holes. I think it's about 26" 🙂

devs
    Free Member

Funeral for pal sat morn, rugby sat aft. Hangover and son's rugby sun morn, jump park sun aft.

stumpyjon

Not done any training though and it's 47 miles in 7 hours.

I'm aiming for sub 8 hrs, cut off time is 10 hrs. Weather really isn't helping the bail potential of entering on the day.

rolfharris
    Free Member

I'm having my 21st birthday do on Friday, riding the peak on Saturday and then doing the Holme Valley bike challenge on Sunday.

Alcopop
    Free Member

of to Blackpool for a stag do,sure to be a classy affair !!

robinbetts
    Free Member

Brecon Beast Sunday for me. First event so I'm pretty excited. Only thing is 109km is about twice as much as I've ever done off road in a day, so not sure what to expect. Although, that was High Street in the Lakes, and I'm sure it can't be like doing that twice back to back, not if some people do it in under 4 hours? I hope…

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Trip to Brighton on Saturday to collect some parts necessary for a SS bike-build.

Then a 'Cross race in Gloucester on Sunday.

KeithBrief
    Free Member

Taking my new motorbike for a spin on Saturday and if I'm still alive, riding in the Isle of Man's End-to-end Challenge on Sunday.

jonb
    Free Member

Road ride Saturday. Road ride/ToB on Sunday

JA
    Free Member

Taking my new 5 pro to Canada…

simonralli2
    Free Member

Kind of a Home and Away double this weekend.

Ullswater in the Lakes with Haddock on Friday (he's deciding the route), then Saturday we are riding Kirroughtree. Sunday after all that I will probably need a rest and have an aunt visiting.

TimP
    Free Member

Got to go to a stag in Brighton on Saturday

Chvck, you want to do a joint 18th/stag?

orena45

Afan/Cwm Carn weekend too for me – might see ya round Clubber (if I knew who you were! :-))

beanum

Camping in Chamonix with a bunch of mates. Rafting on Saturday, cycling (hungover) on Sunday.

peachos
    Free Member

in no particular order:

drinking
    mountain biking

Drac

Off to Wales tomorrow.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

I won't be doing much as I currently look a bit like this (but less ginger),

after crashing off my 4X bike on a BMX track last weekend.

It really hurts.

🙁

twinklydave

Eating loads on Saturday, biiiiig long ride (inc the mary towneley challenge) on Sunday.

Followed by more eating probably

lowey

Darc, are you going with the Darlo lot ?

Candodavid
    Free Member

Meeting at a trade show at Sandown park on sunday 😥

Mendips tonight though 😛

Candodavid
    Free Member

MMm double posted

SiB
    Free Member

Abersoch with wife and youngest daughter and mother in law (she's a youngish good laugh/looking m-i-l, honest! Would I? No) ……….oh, the bike and sea-fishing gear are also making the trip. Ride on saturday day, fish saturday eve/night, ride sunday morn – I wont even see her 😉

Drac

Darc, are you going with the Darlo lot ?

Nope with bods from all over the UK.

lowey

Ahh, I wondered as Deejay and his crowed mentioned they were having a wales weekend, this weekend.

Lucky b'stards.

Olly
    Free Member

Afan with orena45.

its gonna be romantic….

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘who's doing what this weekend’ is closed to new replies.