• This topic has 79 replies, 57 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by bonj.
Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Who's been told to w**k at home because of the snow?
  • maxray
    Free Member

The thing that annoys me is that my mate at the council is w**kshy! … He needs to pull his finger out and w**k much harder.

Lifer
    Free Member

Been w**king furiously hard and fast today so next week I can take my time. You've got to pace yourself if you're serious about w**king!

I feel sorry for anyone w**king at home alone, there's a real christams feeling in the office today with every w**king away with festive abandon.

GaryLake
    Free Member

I find you sometimes have to tell clients that they're not the only ones you have to w**k for and sometimes they have to wait their turn…

nickc

I've been hard at w**k all morning staring at the computer, I can't see straight any more. May take some w**k home though, I w**k with the missus, if I ask nicely she might take it off my hands…

monsta
    Free Member

I'm w**king from home although the two cats, Playboy and Jazz, are sitting on my lap so it's quite hard to w**k properly.

Pimp, have you been up to Ashridge today? I went up earlier, before putting in a decent morning's w**k session, to take some pictures of the snow. There were a couple of farmers about, w**king with some sheep in a field.

porterclough
    Free Member

Is anyone else finding it difficult to w**k properly with cold fingers?

Vortexracing

funny enough

I've just stopped w**king to read and add to a thread on STW about w**king.

davidrussell
    Free Member

hah – thats nothing. I was out at lunchtime and saw some guys w**king on the roads. Typical council though – one guy was w**king and the three others were watching him. poor guy, w**king away own his own with an audience laughing at him. It did occur to me that my tax dollars were paying for those lazy w**kers. The only upshot was the guy who was w**king would have been warmer than the rest.

lagerfanny
    Free Member

I only have to w**k two more days this year!, but then have do a massive amount of w**k next month

Haze

No more w**king for me this year, although I haven't been w**king so much recently as I'm being paid less to do it.

Back on full pay in January, so I'll be a happy little w**ker again 🙂

Xan
    Free Member

I w**k in an office full of women, it's great sometimes. I look around the office and see all these women w**king and it makes me so happy.

If I start to struggle with my w**k at any point I have plenty of others to help me get shot of my load. It's a very satisfying place to w**k everyone is just so nice.

khani
    Free Member

no w**k today, and no w**k tommorrow, but i've got to w**k on sunday, which is w**k!

showerman
    Free Member

i am a service engineer and when we had that snow earlier this year i had to cancel 3 calls out of 7 one day manager went hoping mad so went out today did all mine but he cancelled his and went home 👿

benji_allen
    Free Member

I wasn't supposed to be w**king today – having a break. But got a callout so had to go and w**k in the local bakery. The people who w**k down there are really nice. There's slightly camp chap who w**ks in the post office bit. And a friend of my mums who was w**king, but made the time to make me a cuppa. Didn't get to drink it though while I was w**king. I was w**king in the cream cake section, made me really hungry. Was gonna pinch one, but my hands were a bit dirty from w**king.

I'm not a baker by the way, I w**k in electrics.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

I'm not a baker by the way, I w**k in electrics.

You don't have anything to do with Alfa Romeo do you? I heard someone call their wiring department a right bunch of w**kers once. 😉

But w**king with cream cakes sounds like fun. 😀

Dudie
    Free Member

I haven't w**ked since April, since I got fed up of w**king for other people's benefit. I plan to start w**king for myself in the new year. It's a bit daunting, but the thought of only w**king when I want to is spurring me on. W**king hard for four or five hours a day will leave me enough time to get out riding. It will be nice to be paid for w**king again, although I've had to splash out on some new w**k boots….

IA

Due to trying get my w**k finished before my funding runs out (end of february) I'm w**king pretty much non-stop at the moment, and will be till I'm done.

Sadly I think it'll take me a bit longer to finish it off, but I hope to be done w**king by the summer, then have a bit of a break from it. Sucks at the moment though, w**k all day in the office, then get home and have to w**k some more.

alwyn
    Free Member

I woke up this morning to find my w**k was on fire! Obviously all their w**king over night caused a small dribble which ignited.

So now I've finished w**king but ready to be f**ked by the insurance company come the new year and a several million pound claim.

Good bye Longannet power station unit one tubine hall 🙁

benji_allen
    Free Member

I'm pretty lucky then. I don't have to do much w**king out of normal w**k time. Although I'm supposed to be w**king for some old lady up the road on Sunday. She's nice, but she stands and watches over my w**k. Like she has a clue how to do it! A bit of beer money for 30 minutes w**king ain't bad though.

MrGreedy

Has anyone posted this yet? Seems appropriate 🙂

mogrim

I've had a real nightmare of a week, w**king hard to keep the client satisfied.

fubar
    Free Member

ooops just been done by MrGreedy

Andy

Well I woke up this morning to the snow and decided to w**k a bit whilst I waited to see if it was safe to w**k in the office and at 8am decided to go to w**k in the snow. Tbh thought there wasn't much w**king going on when I got there. I stopped w**king to come home in daylight so I could finish off my w**k at home.

Now thats me for 2009 and its a major relief. Its been a year of non stop w**king across long hours, and I'm knackered. Still at least I've had areally nice woman as my manager. She regularly inspects my w**k and has been very positive about what I've done! Shes someone I like to w**k for…..

Houns

Been w**king all day, need to relax and unwind, may treat myself to a ****

davidrussell
    Free Member

well, you're either a w**ker or a liar.

Pieface

We had our Xmas do last night so the thought of w**king was a bit much.

We still had a whole heap of w**k to do however, so as a team we all w**ked together and pulled it off in the end.

sharki
    Free Member

I've got the kids over the weekend so no w**king for me for a couple days.

Quite thankful TBH, been w**king outside on a scaffold for the last couple weeks and my hands are getting rough because of the conditions i'm having to w**k in. My mates are just as bad as he's been helping me.

Dropping the kids off tomorrow afternoon as i need to w**k at a friends house, he wants me to get it done before xmas so it means w**king through the night for a couple nights and that's after a full days w**king.

Just as well i've got 2 days off cuz all this w**king will leave me feeling well f***ed .

stuartie_c
    Free Member

No w**king for me for the next two weeks. W**king in a school can be hard going at times and I'll have to w**k like a Trojan for thirteen weeks starting on the 4th of January. It's very fulfilling w**king with youngsters and seeing them grow.

Dudie
    Free Member

Had to stop w**king this morning and nip down the garden centre for a ****. Apparently I've got to **** over the compost heap, so I'll be w**king on that tomorrow.

sc-xc

I w**k on the roads, and because there has been a bit of snow I have to w**k harder to ensure that enough salt is sprayed around the network. There is a real danger of me running out of salt if I continue to w**k at this rate.

zaskar
    Free Member

Oh dear power cut at home no w**king then.

Houns

Tumble outta bed
    And stumble to the kitchen
    Pour myself a cup of ambition
    Yawnin, stretchin, try to come to life
    Jump in the shower
    And the blood starts pumpin
    Out on the streets
    The traffic starts jumpin
    And folks like me on the job from 9 to 5

W**kin 9 to 5
    What a way to make a livin
    Barely gettin by
    Its all takin
    And no givin
    They just use your mind
    And they never give you credit
    Its enough to drive you
    Crazy if you let it

CaptJon
    Free Member

I don't have to w**k again until Jan 4th, but my boss won't be back until the follow week so i won't have anyone to oversee my w**k.

duntmatter
    Free Member

I've been given an extra day off w**k in recognition of all the hard w**king I've done over the past year. I might save it until next year and have a whole week where I don't even think about w**king. Then when I'm back in the office I'll be ready to **** with renewed vigour. I mean work. 😳

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Not sure whether to w**k at home tomorrow, or head into the office and w**k there.

Don't think there's many people in to see my w**k, so may save myself the journey and w**k in the comfort of my own home. That way if anybody wants me they can call and listen to me w**king over the phone.

benji_allen
    Free Member

Anyone seen those w**kers spreading s**t over the roads?

how-soon-is-now
    Free Member

Lucky sods
    I've got to drive up w**kington to w**k my nuts off getting some some crusty farmers machine w**king properly.
    I'll be w**king on all fours in the mud!

This whole life w**k balance is doing my head in.
    W**king all gods hours and jizzing it all on stuff i don't need and doesn't make me happy.

Change of job in the new year i think.

Merry Christmas

benji_allen
    Free Member

W**nking?

how-soon-is-now
    Free Member

Ta.

bonj
    Free Member

I normally w**k for 8 and a half hours a day, but today being christmas eve I'm probably only going to be w**king until about 1pm then call it a day – that said I have already been w**king hard for nearly an hour solid already.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 80 total)

The topic ‘Who's been told to w**k at home because of the snow?’ is closed to new replies.