Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Who’s at work?
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

Me for a start. It’s really nice and sunny outside too. I’ll be done by 11am probably, but I properly fecked my ankle last night playing badminton, so no riding for me (except slowly home from the office).

Gotta work tomorrow as well :o(

I’m gonna get really fed up and bored today 🙁

psling
    Free Member

Me. Finish at noon. Might get out later if I get all my chores done in time!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Me. Since 6.30am. Which I hate.
    Finishing at 11.30, though, and got the motorbike to hoon around on before I get home. And it.s warm and sunny. Which I like.
    😀

dave_aber
    Free Member

Me. 7-7 today and tomorrow.

dr_death
    Free Member

Me, 8 til 8; so try not to injure yourselves, I ain’t feeling too well today!

psychle
    Free Member

I’m working… 11-6pm 🙁 Off all next week though, hope this weather holds 🙂

edd

I work Saturday to Wednesday inclusive, a half day on Thursday and Friday off, so yes I’m at work…

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Just sack it off tomoz, and come out riding with us lot round London!

If the boss says owt, just punch him, and tell him he’s been pwned!

Hairychested
    Free Member

Just got back from work – had to ride bikes with a couple of really nice client for 4 hrs and got paid for that. Life is hard, you know 😉

Mark

I’m at work 🙂

toxicsoks
    Free Member

*holds hand up* Me……………since 08.00 and I’m here ’til 20.00. Not even my day to be on-call but a colleagues father died last night so……. 🙁

EdwardH

Me, I am stuck in the office and have been since 7am, looking out onto a sun drenched beach, watching all the locals enjoying the start of their holiday.

Ho Hum, home in three weeks……….When, if I am lucky I can escape the turbo trainer and get on a propper bike.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Who’s at work?’ is closed to new replies.