Who's at work then? Part 2

Home Forum Chat Forum Who's at work then? Part 2

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Who's at work then? Part 2
  • Premier Icon DavidB
    Subscriber

Me, another day of coding awesomeness

Mr Woppit

Giving it another 40 minutes or so…

ti_pin_man

theres 4 people in my sight on this floor of the office, the building can easily take a few hundred so it feels a bit like a graveyard. I did a 15 miles ride to work, taking it easy and will do the scenic route home and home time should be about 3pm. the internet servers are getting hit badly by me, killing time. tick tock.

longmover

16 more days until home time, can’t wait!

Premier Icon Ming the Merciless
    Subscriber

I am not at work today(annual leave), however according to one of my colleagues the boss has sent me on a fault to Chichester and then Berwick?!

hjghg5

Working from home and have been really busy since 7.30am 🙁 hopefully the early start means these docs will get signed off mid afternoon then I can pour myself a stiff drink.

I’ve barely even had time to check facebook let alone indulge in the full range of internet based timewasting opportunities afforded by working from home…

Premier Icon cloudnine
    Subscriber

I’m sure some retarded members of the GP escape once a year to grace me with their presence. 3 painful hours to go

Candodavid

2 hours 8 minutes

rogerthecat

Wish I was, currently trapped in Meadowhell!

Still here

The way things are going today I’m going to be working tomorrow as well, the auditors turning up from Hong Kong next week and dumping a load of requests on my desk yesterday morning means it has been 2 days from hell staring at and inputting data into spreadsheets, very boring, actually I think I’d rather put wasps up my ar$e

Premier Icon eddiebaby
    Subscriber

Me! Until an hour ago.

Paaaaaarty!

hjghg5

Other side are generating final form docs. Fingers crossed they’ll be right and I can get some wine poured shortly.

Premier Icon zbonty
    Subscriber

Still here. Hardly any cars in the car park.

Only ever one bike (mine) and its peeing down and very grey out. Happy new year!

piemonster

Up yours Bawbags.

Been for a run already as well.

Premier Icon teamhurtmore
    Subscriber

Consultancy project just finished and report pdfed and emailed. And relax……..

hjghg5

2 documents signed, the third is agreed but not signed yet, 90 emails and one conference call. The wine will be open shortly!

Premier Icon takisawa2
    Subscriber

Nah.
    Back to work on the 6th. 😉

Pooley

12hr shift through into the new year. Keeping your electrickery on

peajay

Rostered to finish at 6am but will get to lock up once I put my last train to bed just before midnight.

Premier Icon darrell
    Subscriber

not me. i resigned from my current job just before Xmas. I have a 3 month resignation period and i got kicked out on gardening leave. So 3 months paid and expensed leave. Thank you

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Finished at 7.30 back tomorrow.

Premier Icon siwhite
    Subscriber

Just booked on duty for a 2000-0700 shift, keeping West Berkshire’s roads free of death, destruction, criminals and drink drivers.

Happy New Year everyone!

Viewing 25 posts - 41 through 65 (of 65 total)

The topic ‘Who's at work then? Part 2’ is closed to new replies.