Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Whoop! Whoop!
  • Bunnyhop

Today was the first day back on my mtbike for over 5 months.

The busy local trails, lack of social distancing and many riding the trails as though it’s a trail centre, had put me off.

Wet under wheel (but not slippery) , cooler and cloudy conditions have seemed to have put the newbies off.

Bike felt like a bag of old spanners and my fitness isn’t what it could be. However I’m elated and feel confident to get out a bit more.

oldtennisshoes

*LIKES*

nedrapier

Whoop indeed! Well done! I remember my first ride after shoulder surgery. Just a relatively flat spin on the CX bike, but doesn’t it feel soooo good just to be pushing on pedals and feel the wind in your face? 😀

Bunnyhop

To be fair, during the last 5 months I’ve been stoker on our tandem, but to be in control of my own bike and not fearing every other vehicle driver is going to knock us off (they don’t always realise we’re a tandem) has been brilliant.

Rona

Great news. 😃

kayla1
    Free Member

*LIKES* indeed 😎 Bikes FTW.

IHN

For a minute there I thought you’d got your doorbell working 😉

Pyro

For a minute there I thought you’d got your doorbell working 😉

I thought the post was just going to read “That’s the sound of the police..”

stumpy01

Bada Boom
    Bada Bing!!

Nice one.

matt_outandabout

Bikes are cool.
    Riding them is cooler.

Good effort.

Bunnyhop

Aw thanks everyone. Just had to write it down as I know you’ll understand that feeling.

montylikesbeer

Hats off to you

It’s great being out 😁

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Whoop! Whoop!’ is closed to new replies.