Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Who'll research crop circles now?
  • psling
    Free Member

Boone obviously got the inspiration for their cogs from alien activities in fields of corn, but who’ll be a leading light now in exploring the phenomenon.

RIP Reg Presley.

althepal

Kaesae?

bikebouy
    Free Member

^^ awzumnez ^^

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Used to make them many years ago. Always felt slightly guilty that we were upsetting Reg.

🙁

Trimix
    Free Member

Ha – what a waste of money. But I suppose he could have wasted on drink and drugs instead, so perhaps this was healthy, oh hang on. What did he die of ?

Speshpaul

Reg always seemed a nice chap, but did he never figure out that the highest concentration of crop circles fell in the same area as the highest concentration of cider abuse!

the truth is out there – my luvlies!

aleonardwilliams
    Free Member

used to work in a pub that was full of Croppies all summer, had Goldie Hawn in once. was great fun to watch them all with various maps and crystals and all sorts, trying to work out what was going on, whilst sat at the bar was some pissed locals who’d been up all night with ‘stomping boards’…

scuttler

The daddy

globalti
    Free Member

This made me laugh out loud when I heard it on R4 this morning. What a way to spend all your money!

Anyway it must take a pretty good brain to set those designs out in the dark after a few beers.

….unless I’m wrong and they really are made by artistic aliens.

CountZero

He he, just having a quick shufti at this thread, and all the ads seem to be for singles. Obviously trying to tell people looking that they ought to go out and get a girlfriend! 😀

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

He he, just having a quick shufti at this thread, and all the ads seem to be for singles. Obviously trying to tell people looking that they ought to go out and get a girlfriend!

Eh… No!

my ads are for holiday cottages, tshirts and torches – they are based on my browsing history – so what have you been looking at?

ohnohesback
    Free Member

Those crop circle fakers must be really clever. They even manage to alter the magnetic field inside the circles. Yes, it’s remarkable what you can do with a plank be string in the dark.

aleonardwilliams
    Free Member

you’re not wrong, a roller half filled with water too, meant the stalks didn’t break.

Northwind

Yeah, we did one with planks and string- it was genuinely For Science btw! And tbh the result was pretty crappy, the stalks looked trampled not “laid down” like they’re supposed to. Mind you most of us were not experienced cropcircleists, maybe it could be done better.

The scale and craft of some of them is just fantastic, tbh aliens doing them all seems a bit straightforward but a ton of people in a field, that’s awesome.

cranberry
    Free Member

Some of them are really beautiful, but the aliens trying to communicate with us in the first picture seem to have had some issues with the outer dots – a drunk person trampling the corn underfoot could have made better circles than that.

Oh, hang on a minute…

aleonardwilliams
    Free Member

apparently Nasa’s made titanium stompers…

The Barge Inn

RustySpanner

Crop Circles only make sense when you sprinkle a bit of fairy dust on ’em.
    RIP Reg.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Who'll research crop circles now?’ is closed to new replies.