Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • who would arrest the queen?
  • MSP

is that also the case with Prince Charles?

No it only applies to the monarch

nealglover
    Free Member

[Prince Charles?]….
    I was wondering why he hadn’t been questioned regarding his close relationship with Jimmy Savile…

Possibly because most people, have a lot more common sense than you ?

Almost everybody in fact, judging by your posts on here.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Possibly because most people, have a lot more common sense than you ?

Phillip, I feel a tingling in my common sense; release the corgi’s and ready the blunderbus!! Filthy paupers, wearing down our pavements!!

Anyhoo, let not forget
    :

Perhaps Savile’s most unlikely role was that of personal counsel to Prince Charles in the late 1980s at a time when the royal family was in deep trouble. The marriages of Charles and Diana and Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson were disintegrating. Around new year 1990 Charles asked Savile to help the Duchess of York with what Savile later said was keeping her profile down.

Princess Diana was recorded telling James Gilbey on the so-called “squidgygate tape”: “Jimmy Savile rang me up yesterday, and he said: ‘I’m just ringing up, my girl, to tell you that His Nibs [Prince Charles] has asked me to come and help out the redhead [the Duchess of York], and I’m just letting you know, so that you don’t find out through her or him; and I hope it’s all right by you.'”

Given the restrictions the media are under as to what they can publish, my common sense is saying there is reason for further investigation…

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘who would arrest the queen?’ is closed to new replies.