• This topic has 33 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by DrJ.
Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Who was it on here who liked Ugg boots?
  • DezB
    Free Member

Obviously not as much as this weirdo:

Southeby’s mobile phone was found to contain an enormous number of “non-indecent” photographs of teenage girls wearing Ugg boots and the court heard he asked a number of the girls questions about this sort of footwear. He has admitted having a fetish involving the popular sheepskin boots.

Rest of the story not quite so amusing
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090615/tuk-ugg-boot-fetishist-given-four-years-6323e80.html

clubber
    Free Member

Probably Hora…

juan
    Free Member

Peter had a pair

Duck and cover…

hora
    Free Member

Not me, mrshora. I hate them. Understand why Surfers wore them in Oz inbetween surfing but they just look soooo chav. Especially when they walk the heels down the back. GF realised that its not a great look now…….but guys wearing them? metrosexual.

DrJ

So the guy had a thing about Ugg boots – so what? Of course he should satisfy that without molesting people, but I didn’t know fetishism was a criminal offence?

xherbivorex
    Free Member

Probably Hora…

hahaha, that was EXACTLY what came into my head when i read the thread title!

gonefishin
    Free Member

So the guy had a thing about Ugg boots – so what? Of course he should satisfy that without molesting people, but I didn’t know fetishism was a criminal offence?

I think it might have had something to do with this rather than it just being about the boots.

Mark Southeby, 38, infiltrated a group of girls at a secondary school in the Leeds area by assuming other children’s identities on sites such as Facebook, MSN and MySpace.

Southeby, of Dutton Way, Iver, Buckinghamshire, pleaded guilty at Leeds Crown Court to three counts of inciting sexual activity involving a 15-year-old girl and six offences of harassing teenage girls.

hora
    Free Member

Was he seagulling as well?

DezB
    Free Member

Methinks DrJ neglected to read the whole story.

SiB
    Free Member

Hora…..Seagulling??!

BTW, I think its only the fake Uggs that wear down at the back making them look sooooo nasty and cheap!

hora
    Free Member

SiB, ah unwittingly you have shown your love and indepth knowledge of Uggs. Surely you are somewhat of a Ugg Connaisseur? 😉

SiB
    Free Member

Hora, have you ever slipped on a pair slowly feeling their warmth envelope your bare skin before you’re in them up to the hilt without protection when you realise there’s no stopping you now…….?!

Nah, two teenage daughters have taught me all I need to know about Uggs! The popular ‘mitten’ looking ones IMO do look crap, the nice cheap (!) ones over £200 do look good IMO and are decent quality!

Right, gotta stop before I get carried away

Seagulling??!!
    ps……have got a pair of ‘just sheepskin’ slippers mind, I recommend them!!

MrNutt
    Free Member

Ugg boots? arn’t they for, y’know, ****?

hora
    Free Member

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah two teenage daughters blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

JOKE! 😀

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Ugg boots – There is another name for them, also used to describe FMBs

Spongebob
    Free Member

An Ugg boot fetish?? WTF!

Apart from giving no support to your feet, they are only marginally more sexy looking than those little zip up fleece lined boots that little old ladies buy. Aparently genuine ones are like, £100!!!???

Then you have those “Converse’s” pumps/plimsols, another very basic rubbish item of footware. Cheap canvass shoes modelled on footware of 50 odd years ago, but cost £40!? How can old tatt like that become a fashion item?

Why do women pay so much money for the lowest quality goods?

Fashion vicims eh! 😆

SiB
    Free Member

I know, I wasn’t too convincing was I, the shame.

Looks like I’ll have to ask my ‘two teenage daughters’ about seagulling and FMBs?! FMBs??!

DezB
    Free Member

Ugg boots? arn’t they for, y’know, ****?
    Er, no, I don’t know..

They must make the wearer’s feet stink this time of year, that’s all I know.

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Sod UGG boots, women should wear nice, sensible boots like men do.

My favorites are,

Danner Arcadia boots.

But I also have a pair of,

Goretex-lined Matterhorn boots.

No sagging heels on those.

😉

sootyandjim
    Free Member

SIB – FMBs = F*** Me Boots, also known as sl** wellies or knee high boots.

SiB
    Free Member

Of course it is, d’oh, thanks S&J!

Still no wiser on seagulling though Hora?!

theflatboy
    Free Member

Goretex-lined Matterhorn boots.

are those leather? if so, what’s the point of lining a leather boot with goretex?

sootyandjim
    Free Member

are those leather? if so, what’s the point of lining a leather boot with goretex?

To err, wick moisture away from your feet.

I reckon they know what they are doing, they’re the standard cold weather boot of the USMC and were standard issue to UK forces deploying on cold weather duties a few years back.

DezB
    Free Member

Have to agree though sootyandjim. Those boots and a summer dress. Got hundreds of pics like that on my mobile. 😉

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Are you an ex-Royal or something DezB?

They’re always dodgy folk to go out on the lash with, seem to like dragging up a fair bit.

😉

hora
    Free Member

I’m ex-Army too.

Salvation Army.

DezB
    Free Member

Er, no – I just like to feel the breeze on my thighs.

AndyP
    Free Member

They’re truly hideous. And yet somehow when Victoria Pendleton wears them along with her skinsuit around the NCC, they become less evil.

SiB
    Free Member

Hora…….urban dictionary good for definition of seagulling – should have guessed really!

DrJ

No, I didn’t neglect to read the full story. But I don’t see what Ugg boots have to do with the crime he was convicted of.

Sentencing Southeby, Judge Jennifer Kershaw QC said: “It seems to me the defendant presents a very worrying picture. The defendant is not only sexually deviant …

So is it against the law to be “sexually deviant”? Why is this even mentioned?

DezB
    Free Member

If he wasn’t sexually deviant (ie. didn’t have a thing for molesting young girls in Ugg boots. For example, like I don’t) then he wouldn’t have committed the crime for which he was convicted.
    So, m’lud I see it as very relevant to the case.

Spongebob
    Free Member

Er, no – I just like to feel the breeze on my thighs.

Ooooh Debz, you always have to tease us! 😯

DezB
    Free Member

Spongebob’s dyslexia strikes again!

(edit: I hope)

DrJ

Umm – I think he had a thing for Ugg boots, and also committed a crime. The 2 things are separate. For example, he took photos of people in Ugg boots. That is not against the law.

Of course Ugg boots are a fashion crime, but that is another matter.

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The topic ‘Who was it on here who liked Ugg boots?’ is closed to new replies.