• This topic has 7 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by st.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Who wants to borrow my Mint Sauce comic?
  • kimbers

Found this in the loft, which is nice coz I chucked all my old MBUKs years ago

and no you cant borrow it really

Its all available here btw https://www.thisiswhy.co.uk/copy-of-other-artwork

peaty selling us a pull shock GT

fasthaggis

Swap it for a keyring?

the-muffin-man

Got my copy locked away in a safe-deposit box* – it’ll be worth millions one day! 🙂
    *or could be at the bottom of the underpants drawer!

doris5000

I’ve got this up in my spare room. Purchased – probably – at one of the big Earls Court bike shows, perhaps 1996?

CountZero

I did have a big poster with Mint chasing after a dropped ball bearing, finally catching up with it as it rolled under a fridge in the middle of a desert. It was stuck up on a wall where I used to work, along with a load of other posters, which I put into a cabinet I used after the wall was removed, then the cabinet was moved and the contents disappeared. I was very upset about that.
    Still, I have got two Mint keyrings and these:

edd

peaty selling us a pull shock GT

That’s a GT LTS and it is a conventional shock (rather than a pull shock), that has been trunnion mounted.

Watty

probably – at one of the big Earls Court bike shows, perhaps 1996?

Olympia?

st

I’ve got an envelope of Mint stickers, various eras from the first batch. Every time I think about using one on a bike I realise that I don’t keep bikes long enough to justify using them so they stay in the drawer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Who wants to borrow my Mint Sauce comic?’ is closed to new replies.