• This topic has 43 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by DezB.
Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Who uses talcum powder ?
  • DezB
    Free Member

i like that baby powder smell

You know how smells can give you strong recall of memories… baby powder, every time – my girlfriend aged 16.. (I’ll stop there!) 😀

perchypanther
    Free Member

You know how smells can give you strong recall of memories… baby powder, every time – my girlfriend aged 16.. (I’ll stop there!)

How lovely for you.

For me, It instantly conjures up the heartwarming memory / carnage  of shitty nappies and trying to get another nappy on quickly enough so that there were limited opportunities for any of my delightful offspring to piss all over me like a tiny, giggling fountain.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Haven’t used it since read that it might impart cancer to precious cargo of the boosack. Probably nonsense but better safe…

And I was still smoking at the time that I quit talc. Did I value my lungs less than jewels? Anyway, now I can proudly just say no to both talc and baccy. Which just leaves overeating. Saved the hardest til last. I’ll maybe have quit all life-threatening vices by the time I die. Except for cycling, naturally.

(Now wishes to ride a bike no-handed through busy thoroughfare, reeking of Yardley Gold talcum powder while smoking a fag on the way to the greasy spoon for a proper British fry-up*)

* Have actually done this in the 1980s, in too-tight jeans and very wrong hair. The whole thing felt so normal back then.

DezB
    Free Member

shitty nappies

I was out mtbing 😆

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Who uses talcum powder ?’ is closed to new replies.