Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Who rides Dual Position Air RC2DH lyriks? what are your settings?
  • rob-jackson
    Free Member

Air pressure vs weight
    rebound
    HSC
    LSC

rob-jackson
    Free Member

bump

rob-jackson
    Free Member

anyone?

rob-jackson
    Free Member

anyone?

godzilla
    Free Member

There’s a Sram tech doc type thing about setting up the damper, I think it gives some starting points, have you seen it?

Liftman

Someone elses settings more than likely wont suit you unless they are the same weight and ride the same way.

Start off as per the settings in the sram doc and work it from there.

http://www.sram.com/sites/default/files/missioncontrol_tuningguide_en.pdf

robj20
    Free Member

Not dual air but i have the DC2DH Lyriks.
    My settings are 5HS, 3LS and 12 rebound. Air pressure is just what ever it takes to get 30% sag.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

liftman that pdf is obsolete now as i have the rc2dh damper not basic mico. wanting air pressure and rebound really

jairaj

Someone elses settings more than likely wont suit you unless they are the same weight and ride the same way.

Start off as per the settings in the sram doc and work it from there.

+1 There is very little point asking for other peoples settings. Better to explain how the fork feels currently and how you want it to feel. We can then advise on what adjustment you need to make to achieve the required result.

There are also many set up guides on Loco, TF’s .. etc websites

rob-jackson
    Free Member

Well i want it to feel good!

So – track well on climbs, then on chattery downhill (like potato Alley to the A57) to feel controlled but not dive. Sometime i feel like i am pinging off things which i suppose is more symptomatic of the rider rather than the fork.

jairaj

To make a fork track well I find running lots of sag helps so closer to 30% rather than 15% sag. Allows the fork to extend a bit more into voids. Also helps to reduce the low speed compression damping.

To stop driving on chattery downhills increase high speed compression.

If you are pinging of things might be not enough rebound damping bucking you off when the fork recovers or could be too much compression damping meaning the fork is not compressing when you hit a bump? or as you say could be the rider.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Who rides Dual Position Air RC2DH lyriks? what are your settings?’ is closed to new replies.