• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by aP.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Who makes road/gravel truss forks?
  • aP
    Free Member

I’m thinking of commissioning a new 700c/650b drop bar frame set (builder as yet to be decided) and am open to using a truss fork.
    I’ve seen the Stooge Gravel Bastard Ti which is mostly where I want to go except I already have a TiFargo which ticks the really capable 29er drop bar thing. I’m think of a lighter weight bike more like a slackened Bokeh (have one too).
    What I’d like is something more towards the Bokeh than the Fargo with the ability to ride big road miles with bags and also mix road/gravel/off-road.
    Anyone else thinking this way? And if so who/where are you looking, or where did you go?

gonetothehills
    Free Member

Bizarrely, I’ve just stumbled across a post on Mawis Bikes’ Facebook feed and there’s a road/endurance bike on it with a truss fork. I follow Swarf Cycles and they’d just posted that Mawis will be making those stunning carbon mudguards they developed a while back so went to have a look. No idea how to link to it but the post on the Mawis thread was 13th September. HTH!

aP
    Free Member

Thanks for that. Mawis look like they make some nice bikes. I’ll drop Mathias an email.

pedalhead
    Free Member

Funny, that Mawis with the truss fork is mine. Mathias really knows his stuff and is great to deal with. He was really pleased how the truss fork came out and is planning on doing one for himself as well.

dovebiker

£££ – XACD in China will build you some in titanium
    ££££ – Black Sheep or Oddity Cycles in the US

aP
    Free Member

I’m going to see Andy @ Stooge weekend after next.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Who makes road/gravel truss forks?’ is closed to new replies.