Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Who is bivi'ing it up this weekend and where?
  • cheeezzy24
    Free Member

Anybody heading out this weekend and any suggestions for a 2/3 nite ride in the Lakes or Dales. May be heading up that way on sat!

cupra
    Free Member

I wasn’t, but I might on Sat night as you have planted the seed so to speak. Will see how tooth removal goes tomorrow and take it from there. Can’t help with your routes though.

paul78
    Free Member

Heading to Whitehaven tonight .. riding the offroad sea to sea route .. will be bivvi’ing a few times from Thursday night to Sunday 🙂

flatfish
    Free Member

I’m guessing the knee is a bit better?

stills8tannorm
    Free Member

will be bivvi’ing a few times from Thursday night to Sunday

You told me you were going to sleep in a bothy and eat cake!

slugwash
    Free Member

will be bivvi’ing a few times from Thursday night to Sunday

No need for any of that kind of nonsense. I’m sure Bear Grylls can recommend a couple of luxury hotels somewhere along the route 😉

ChrisE
    Free Member

Is this thread linked to the ‘i can’t get a mortgage’ thread?

C

sharki
    Free Member

I’ll probably bivvi on the quantocks Friday night before guiding on sat, might bivvi afterwards too.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Probably in a carpark in Edale if that counts? CBA with an early start for the Pootle so I’m sleepingin the car.

Is the a glamping equivelent for bivi?

thomthumb
    Free Member

Is the a glamping equivelent for bivi?

known as an mbuk bivi i believe. 🙂

cheeezzy24
    Free Member

Route is sorted . . .ish! B.O.B is loaded up and heading off in the morning for 5nights in the Dales,North Pennines and might get up to Hadrian’s Wall. Can’t wait!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Who is bivi'ing it up this weekend and where?’ is closed to new replies.