Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Who has had their flu jab already?
  • CountZero

I can’t see the point in vaccinating against last year’s strain.

Why would they be doing that? Of course, it’s nearly always a guessing game deciding which strain is likely to be the predominant one, and at best it’s rarely better than 50% effective. It’s highly unlikely they’re using last year’s, because there’s probably none left anyway.
    There’s ongoing research going on to use the mRNA technology for flu in future, which will be much more effective anyway.

andy4d

Yep, got mine a few weeks ago at my local Boots, no issues here. I hope there is better supply this year for everyone who wants it as last year there were some shortages due to increased uptake etc.

shermer75
    Free Member

My mate had the jab and now he gets headaches when he gets too close to a 5G mast and can only sleep when his body is aligned with earth’s magnetic field. True story! (Fyi: not a true story)

CheesybeanZ

11am Saturday, don’t normally get much reaction from it .

wooksterbo

Went to Boots yesterday and got mine. Never had it before and so far not any sign of a reaction/discomfort/tiredness etc

plus-one

I’m still and always will be anti jab. No illness here in last 30 years 🙂

gordimhor

Had mine along with the covid booster a couple of weeks ago. In different arms Bit of a sore arm for the flu jag.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Who has had their flu jab already?’ is closed to new replies.