Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Who has bought the camping deal from Halfrauds?
  • robidoo
    Free Member

You know the 4 man tent, 4 sleeping bags, 2 double air beds and 2 lanterns.
    I called in but they hadn't got one on display.
    Is the tent any good? We havn't camped before and was unsure if it was a good deal.

Cheers Rob.

DezB
    Free Member

Yep, bought it last year.
    The sleeping bags are crap, so wouldn't use in the cold, the laterns use batteries too quick.
    Air-beds are more comfortable than sleeping on the floor!

The tent is fine – totally waterproof, comfortable and room enough for 2 adults and 2 (small) kids. I wouldn't like to call it 4 man!
    I've used it for 2 separate weeks family camping, 1 Polaris and last years 24/12. On the Polaris, everything around us had fallen over or blown down but the Halfrauds special was still standing and we had somewhere to get changed!

nomadic
    Free Member

yeah I bought it last year too, same as above 🙂 Wouldn't want to climb everest with it strapped to my back, but pulling it out of the old range rover sport immediately adjacent to your pitch, no problem! We've got 3 kids, 6 and under and theres plenty of room, but better sleeping bags will be required except in the height of summer! Happy camping my friend 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Who has bought the camping deal from Halfrauds?’ is closed to new replies.