Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)
  • Who farts In the Office?
  • Mooly
    Free Member

Just thought i`d ask as in mine there seems to be some strange odours floating around today.
    Thats all.

fasthaggis

The cat

Liftman

We wait till four o clock when our office admin leaves then we release the fury 😳

binners

I go and do it in the (small) kitchen. This regularly leads to people sending emails around requesting people kindly remove any out-of-date/rotting food from the fridge, as there’s an unholy aroma in there.

Muhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 👿

jota180
    Free Member

I do all the time – I do work from home mind 🙂

I wouldn’t hold a fart in anyway, office or not

uwe-r
    Free Member

My job involves a lot of lunching with clients folowed by afternoons spent dissipating fart smells around the office.

nbt

If I didn;t I’d float!

butcher

I’m holding one in right now.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I just snuck out a crafty little one.

Ha! @ Binners. Good tactics

Cougar

I’ll be out on the real ale tonight, so I expect tomorrow I’ll be turning the air brown.

headfirst
    Free Member

As a teacher, letting rip opportunities are slim unless you are absolutely certain it’ll be an SBD. In which case, one positions oneself next to the most annoying little brat, does the deed, moves away and watch the little scrote get the blame for it. Always makes my day.

docrobster
    Free Member

I do it all the time and blame the smell on the last patient 👿

edsbike
    Free Member

Guy next to me does it loudly and regularly and doesn’t understand when no one reacts when he looks round expecting laughs and a round of applause. Grotty old ****.

Hohum
    Free Member

Wherever you may be let your wind gang free!

Cougar

Guy next to me does it loudly and regularly and doesn’t understand when no one reacts when he looks round expecting laughs and a round of applause. Grotty old ****.

At least he’s honest, rather than being underhand and blaming someone else.

emma82
    Free Member

me but I have an office all to my little old self so I’m safe

Kuco

A few of us at work do it. You know when its bad when its outside and everyone walks away 🙂 But I do blame mine on medication 😉

Cougar

Does anyone *not* do it?

Seems weird to me. Might as well ask, “so, who breathes at the office?”

stanfree
    Free Member

I fart whilst Im driving my train at work , but was caught out this morning when the guard chapped at the window and the reek billowed out. 😳

brakes
    Free Member

never.
    people complain when it’s 1 degree too hot or if the air is a little too dry.
    people would be apoplectic if someone made an anal announcement.

onandon
    Free Member

It’s a tough one in my office. I end up ‘rebreathing’ them and letting out on mass every toilet visit.
    The office chairs are made of mesh so produce a high pitch squeeeeeeel when releasing a sly one.

10pmix
    Free Member

My old boss used to think it was the most amusing thing to let rip the most ear splitting trouser coughs in an office full of people he didn’t know. Was never sure what to say so just tried to ignore him…

soobalias
    Free Member

guy that sits behind me does, most often silent.

my nose twitches and when i spin round he has left the office, thats usually a split second before the odour sensitive air freshener jumps into action.

dirty bastid.

he got a Johnny Fart Pants mug in the secret santa last year, seems to be getting the hint.

curvature
    Free Member

Quality topic…just had me in stitches.

Lucky for me my colleague is adept at letting a few go too!

My best ever though was walking into the car park down at Excel in London. Just as he opened the door I did a spectacular rendition of a tug boat…the two girls at the ticket machine just looked at him in disgust!!

Anyway such childish behaviour is not big or clever!!!

househusband

Well the pupils do it and take great pride in their creations… so why the hell shouldn’t I?

plumslikerocks
    Free Member

depends who else is around. call me old fashioned but I don’t in front of ladies. also try not to in front of those who don’t return the compliment. however the the gloves are off when the boss is around as he sees it has his way of being all “alpha”…

rossi46
    Free Member

mattk
    Free Member

sitting in the corner means I have nowhere to let one go, as they’ll know its me. my only option is silent crop dusting

cynic-al
    Free Member

Real men/women do it in the lift 😎

ask1974
    Free Member

If I didn;t I’d float!

Very good… Made me giggle that did.

organic355
    Free Member

Real men/women do it in the lift

That’s wrong on so many levels.

IGMC

timidwheeler

Real men/women do it in the lift

That’s wrong on so many levels.

Lol

duckman

Just like headfirst I unload next to the horrible wee scrote in my classroom..Poor wee buggers,I eat loads of soup and veg as well… 😈

Stoner
    Free Member

after a heavy bout of real ale the night before, I was once deploying the most horrendous smell bombs in my team’s cubicle. Fortunately all but one were out of the office. The smell got too much for my team-member and I so we went outside for a coffee.

When we came back in, someone from a cubicle the other side of the office had called the janitor in, who was now rummaging around in the ductwork “looking for a dead rat”. I made my excuses and left.

hugor
    Free Member

I prefer anonymity myself.
    Fortunately I don’t work at a desk so there are plenty of cropdusting opportunities.
    A few weeks ago I was walking down the main drag in town cropdusting with every step.
    Unfortunately it was much louder than I anticipated.
    I looked behind and there was a homeless guy walking along who looked like he’d had a pretty rough night. He looked up at me and said “thanks mate, that’s all I needed!”.

qwerty
    Free Member

Just to clarify, are we talking front bottom or rear bottom here? Front bottom fish farts have gotta be up there on the trumps ratings.

Mooly
    Free Member

eeuuww!!!!!

nbt

cropdusting with every step.

AKA smuggling ducks (© Binners)

Cougar

Twice today someone’s come over to talk to me about ten seconds after I’d quietly unleashed an eggy landmine. Worse, one of them introduced himself as we’d never met before.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

We used to wear things like this at work:

Which was a high risk policy – as you could sneak up behind someone and leave them a present that was sucked straight into their dust filter… but at the same time you would subject yourself to a significant risk of collaterol damage 😯

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Who farts In the Office?’ is closed to new replies.