Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)
  • Who else is waiting for a new bike?
  • kimbers

thanks to HMRC overtaxing me im now in the position where I can buy a new bike for the first time in many years

but my delivery has just been put back 2 weeks before I can feel the trail come alive 🙁

anyone else waiting for a new shiny thing!

Bregante

Nope. But that looks bloody lovely.

pickle
    Free Member

That does look very nice!

stumpy01

That looks nice!

I got excited enough waiting for a new helmet and pump to turn up yesterday.
    And then today I had a pedestal fan turn-up (turbo trainer duties) and this evening I need to remember to pick up one of those sweat things for using on the bike while on the turbo trainer from Halfords.

MSP

Yep, just ordered a genesis fortitude adventure this morning, second new bike this year. The joys of going carless so far have no bounds.

bloodsexmagik
    Free Member

Yup, ordered a 2014 zesty… now have to wait for december 🙁
    That looks nice though.

chakaping
    Free Member

Very tasty.

Kona are coming out with some really nice looking bikes these days.

And, erm, not exactly waiting for a new bike but I wouldn’t bet against a disc-equipped CX bike turning up in my garage at some point.

cp

That’s the first full sus kona I’ve ever liked the look of. And it looks great!

Not waiting for a new bike per se, but I’m procrastinating sat in the sunshine recovering from food poisoning whilst I muster the energy to build a frame up into a configuration I’ve not done before!

TiRed

I’m ALWAYS waiting for a new bike 😉

cbmotorsport
    Free Member

Umm…really don’t mean to rain on your parade, but it looks a bit like a girls bike…I think it’s the really low top tube!

Jamie
    Free Member

Like you, OP, I am/was getting my first new bike in a while.

I had been waiting several weeks for it to get here, and it finally arrived this week, but unfortunately it has ‘issues’. Next batch are not in the country for 6-ish weeks.

I am somewhat annoyed.

cp

Just looked at the spec of that kona. 2700quid gets you deore brakes.. wow. I know they are good, but wow.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Oh my, that looks nice. What model is it?

Stuuey

Nice! Hope the wheels are strong 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

Just looked at the spec of that kona. 2700quid gets you deore brakes.. wow. I know they are good, but wow.

*chuckles*

lunge

Not new as such but my warranty replacement road frame should be with me next week which is quite exciting.

wwaswas

I have something that looks like;

sat in the garage waiting to be built up.

To say I’m excited is an understatement. I keep going in there and looking at the details on it.

Bregante

Lovely wwaswas. Probably the only frame that could tempt me away from my Nicolai!

z1ppy

thanks to HMRC I have bugger all chance of another bike this year 🙁

tomhoward

*Raises hand*

Lapierre Spicy Team here

fatsimonmk2
    Free Member

in the same postion thanks to overpaying tax got a VERY nice cheque and payed no tax this month so off tomorrow to take a look at a prospective new bike (orange five 650b) 😀

kimbers

Don’t worry I’ll be swapping the brakes over for some race evo m4s 1st thing !

pipiom
    Free Member

Santa Cruz Tallboy on way….carbon full kashima and mavic SLR’s’s + full XTR and reverb……next meal will be 2015

Houns

Ah jeez….. Another 6 weeks of Jamie going on about his new bike he’s getting 😥

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

I am 8)

crazy-legs

anyone else waiting for a new shiny thing!

I *was* waiting for a shiny new thing but it arrived today so I’m no longer waiting. 🙂

Well actually, it’s just a frame, still need to get all the bits for it so it’ll be another month at least before it’s ready to ride… 🙁

antares
    Free Member

Waiting on a Santa Cruz Solo to be delivered.

notmyrealname
    Free Member

Not waiting for a complete bike, just one of the new Swift framesets.
    The problem is that the longer I wait for it, the more I’m spending on new bits for the build so it’s pretty much gonna be a new bike 😀

mboy
    Free Member

Waiting for 2 actually!

Though both road bikes, and one of them won’t be ridden until spring now anyway…

colournoise

Still waiting for a Rocket.

Sad face.

jools182
    Free Member

I’ve been waiting for 2 years to have enough money for a nicolai

🙁

Jamie
    Free Member

Ah jeez….. Another 6 weeks of Jamie going on about his new bike he’s getting

Sorry.

I was all ready for a great unveiling so everyone could move on with their lives, but it turns out the world’s biggest bike manufacturer had an off day.

crush83
    Free Member

I’m waiting for the Knolly warden. 150mm 650B full suss goodness!

spuddle
    Free Member

Im waiting for a road frame to be delivered, does that count? Website says 10 working days, rang them on the 9th, and was told no way, its at least 15 working days

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Right now i’m trying to find something better than this, which i’ve been borrowing for the last 3 weeks. So far, I haven’t found anything.

So i’ll be waiting for one of these probably…

GolfChick
    Free Member

yep im waiting on my new bike. Its at the shop and all ready for me but delay on the forks has it stuck in limbo and because I’ve stripped down the purple Lapierre Im now riding the OHs til its ready and sorted.

_tom_
    Free Member

Nope. But that looks bloody lovely.

+1, enjoy!

ciderinsport
    Free Member

I am!

The inheritance is getting sorted, and when I have the cash I’m getting fat 😳

Can’t wait…..

daveb2251981
    Free Member

I had a Kona 153 DL for four days last week man the bike is the best I’ve ever ridden them short chain stays make the bike feel totally different and miles more fun to ride than all the bikes I’ve ridden very good choice, my new 134 DL should be here next week 😛

pymwymis
    Free Member

Hobnob, I’m guessing you didn’t see this then….http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/psa-cheap-well-you-know-what-i-mean-new-liteville-301-mk-10-frames

Just checked and on XL left unfortunately . They do come up a bit small though. What size are you.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 70 total)

The topic ‘Who else is waiting for a new bike?’ is closed to new replies.