Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Who else is using garage band?
  • buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Started using it on my iPad. Seems to be a bit of a killer app for the device. Doddle to work out and I’m no musician and I’m startled by the output of my twiddlings, recordings and mixes

Tips?

skids
    Free Member

I got it but I don’t have a clue how to use it, apart from the drums which gets boring after 30 seconds. I wish I knew how those smart instruments worked

CountZero

Guy I work with uses it, along with a whole shitload of other things, like guitar inputs, keyboards, a MOOG synth app, and a Roland synth app as well.
    I forget which keyboard app for the Pad it was it sent him a link to, but the following day the first thing he said was that I owed him ten hours. Looking blank, he explained that that was the amount of time he’d spent playing with the damn thing non-stop, well into the very early hours! 😯
    He has an iMac as well, but uses the Pad out of preference.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Once you get the hang of it, it’s extremely addictive, more than a video game.

prawny

Loads of fun. I’ve use it hooked up to my electric drums via a cheapo iRig. I’m going to get an iRig HD eventually because there’s a lot of crosstalk between channels on the normal one.

I had a CD of songs with the drums tracks removed free with a pack of drum stick years ago, I’ve recorded them and sounds surprisingly good. I’m in the process of getting my old band back together to record over the internet.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Who else is using garage band?’ is closed to new replies.