Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Who else is planning to be happy this weekend?
  • Garry_Lager

Anyone round Manchester way thinking of going for a ride this weekend – you do know it’s Stobartfest at the Etihad don’t you? We’re talking trucks AND drivers.

Just saying, wouldn’t want anyone to miss out 🙂

legspin
    Free Member

Off to Glentress and Inners tomorrow, just hope GT isn’t full of try hards on Saturday practicing for the “race” on Sunday.
    Won’t be there Sunday as I will be cheering the wife at the Edinburgh marathon.
    Just need to decide what to ride Fri, Sat and Monday.

doh
    Free Member

cycle up to loch lomond then spend the day on mates boat, pub then cycle back on sun. BRILLLLIANT 😀

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    theroadwarrior
    Free Member

Gonna hit Swinley forest Friday afternoon (1/2 day friday woop!), Saturday I’m seeing friends down in Yeovil for a beer fuelled cycle/pub crawl and on Sunday it’s a toss up between stopping at FOD on the way back or checking out UK bike park which I’ve not been to in 4+ years.. what’s it like down there these days?

Forecast is even ok 😀

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Planning on being happy?

Have you tried being happy all the time… it’s an Awesome!!! buzz.

tonto
    Free Member

Pennine Bridleway for me.

Yes, all of it! 😳

rogerthecat
    Free Member

This weekend i are mainly riding locally in the Peak and getting the camper ready for a week in Dumfries & Galloway – riding & paddle boarding.

mattrgee
    Free Member

Camping at Dalby Forest on Friday and Saturday night, will do the red on Saturday and maybe some other stuff on Sunday.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Weather forecast is for wall to wall scorchio, and I’m working. 😡

I’m planning on being completely miserable.

oneoneoneone
    Free Member

im going to oxford on friday to go drinking with Stopadooledoo then off to woburn on saturday with my mates then back to oxford to get pissed again!

sunday will be hangover/driving back to london!

LoCo
    Free Member

Pub tomorrow night with the Halfway up MTB club, watching my mate run with the Olympic torch Saturday morning, meeting my 2 week old Nephew PM, yep going to be a good one 😀

Sandwich

I’m off to that Londons famous London Saturday. Walking some of the more interesting parts. Sunday it’s off to see Ms Sandwich in Hatfield where Mrs S and her will go batshit crazy over the forthcoming wedding, 13 months and counting!!

Candodavid
    Free Member

Leading a ride on Mendip on Sunday, route will be mainly rocky and fun, which will be a good grin factor.

jruk
    Free Member

I’d planned on being happy until Hotlines failed the basic task of differentiating between normal and straight pull spokes…fingers crossed the LBS has some 158mm spokes in stock…

hamishthecat

Beach at Widemouth Saturday, Dartmoor for a ride Sunday. 🙂

CountZero

Well, with the weather looking good, whatever I chose to do I’m sure I’ll be happy doing it, but next weekend I’ll be camping for the first time in seventeen years at a little free festival at a pub in Maiden Bradley. Three days of music, beer, and just being bloody lazy will make me a happy bunny.
    And my best friend is going to be there working in the pub, which makes me even happier, as I hardly get to see her. 😀

pop-larkin
    Free Member

Tonto- you jammy devil did Middleton to todmorden last week and it was proper windy- love to do it in the sun

spacemonkey

Sat: out n about with little monkey then mates are cooking up a curry and bringing it round.

Sun: home improvements and a 2hr run.

Happy days.

Northwind

Another for the King/Queen of the Hill. And I think a very leisurely practice ride on saturday.

tonto
    Free Member

Pop larkin – been waiting for a good weekend for two months, might be too hot but I am committed now.

withersea
    Free Member

Monaco grand prix, 40th present from my wife 🙂

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

My heartfelt condolences to anyone working/ stuck indoors this weekend…

I’ll be heading North this afternoon for a quick ride, followed by 10 Under tomorrow, then 4 days of cruising about and laying down some serious skids in The North, then heading back home via various parties with friends I haven’t seen in ages. Should be a good ‘weekend’…

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Pop Larkin?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Saturday and Sunday on the local Bristol trails shaking down my new 29er and razzing around the strava segments.

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Who else is planning to be happy this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.