Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)
  • Who else is planning to be happy this weekend?
  • MrWoppit
    Free Member

… and where, on one of those bike thingies?

(Surrey Hills, me..). 😀 8)

lunge

The country lanes around Worcestershire for me. A nice 50 mile on Saturday and then perhaps Clent on Sunday.

will
    Free Member

Yup, bike building on sat, then road on sunday. Perfect weekend 🙂

unklehomered
    Free Member

ME!

I won a skills day riding down natural gnar (how to do so better). Its gonna be sunny. and I love my bike.

Then Pims!

Junkyard
    Free Member

I am still ill and not well enough to ride but will have to get out Sunday no matter what to avoid cabin fever but I wont get far 10 ish gentle miles locally I assume

MrWoppit
    Free Member

What’s the health problem?

emsz
    Free Member

Me!!

Massive party which has turned into a BBQ this Saturday. It’s the big one!! Family ( mine and hers, they’ve never met Oh Shit!!!) friends, which knowing my lot will mean drink and “stuff” invited the neighbours so they can’t complain.

Then Sunday probably in bed all day with massive hang over only cured by gf doing my bidding all day LOL!!

MrWoppit
    Free Member

… and you reckon I’m a lush, eh?

philconsequence
    Free Member

no riding this weekend, but 5 ‘rides’ (3 off road, 2 spinning sessions’ in 3 days before the weekend should make up for it. going down to brighton after work tomorrow to play with tattoo designs, back saturday to go drinking with an old friend then down to brighton again early sunday morning to start the tattoo. quite excited!

duckman

Me; Driving up to Skye as soon as school finished tmw and recce parts of the Skye ridge ready for a traverse 1st weekend of July(it’s been 24 years). Weather looking lush.

MussEd
    Free Member

Poc King of the Hill at Glentress on Sunday – reckon I’ll be lucky to make “lowly serf of the hill” but it covers some ace trails and weather looks good too…

oldgit
    Free Member

Two days of just chillin! don’t care what bike I ride. Racing Fridays and Tuesdays so no pressure please come the weekend.

wwaswas

This weekend we’re going camping with our new trailer tent for the first time and if this weather keeps up I shall be very happy 🙂

May even get a ride in on Sunday night when we get home.

peterfile
    Free Member

Sounds good duckman, think I’m heading back up to Skye next weekend, I hope the weather stays like this for you!

As for this weekend, another summit wild camp. This one should be cracking if the visibility stays the way it is 🙂

CheesybeanZ

Bath dog show on Friday , Colin’s second go in the show ring 😯
    i might try riding at the weekend after 8 weeks off with a brochial infection 🙂

Nick

Nice 35 miles ride from home to Bishops Castle tomorrow, through some of Shropshire’s finest countryside, meet family there and camp the weekend, family riding on Saturday.

richmtb

King of the Hill Enduro at Glentress here too.

Going along Saturday and Sunday. It will be great and as all the bits I need to fix my BLT have just arrived I’ll be happy too!

MSP

Saturday should be a 4 or 5 hour ride, Sunday will be a short blast in the morning, then drinking beer and soaking up the sun at the free music festival in the town centre (unfortunately the beers not free). Monday is a bank holiday, but probably just a day of r&r.

jimification
    Free Member

Camping / Racing at Erlstoke on my bicycle.

Good luck Colin!

bigyinn
    Free Member

Planning on a sunday morning ride to check out the course for the Chevvy chase Enduro in 2 weeks. Weather looks cracking too. Praise be!

mcboo
    Free Member

Sat pm twice round the Surrey Hills 2.5hr loop, Sunday morning blast in Epping Forest, after which I’m going to need (and have) a beer.

scaredypants

emsz – Member
    It’s the big one!!

20 was the big(gest) one for me – end of my teens, see ?

Was only a teeny bit bigger than any other one though

(50 seems to be looming though 😕 )

hora
    Free Member

Riding with friends Sat am. Out with work colleagues Sat evening.

Sunday looking at trains with hora junior.

😀

emsz
    Free Member

21 scaredypants!!!

OMG!! I’m getting old LOL ( must grow up soon)

psling
    Free Member

I’ll be in the Welsh Marches at Kington over the weekend, riding the Rough Ride on Sunday. If it stays dry this year, I’ll be happy 8)

emsz – don’t grow up too soon, it’s very overrated! 😀

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Heading to Knoydart without bike – a nice 50 mile trekking route from Kyle to mallaig.

toppers3933
    Free Member

i plan on being happy every weekend. but this weekend im of to the coast and its forcast sunshine!! whoopwhoop.

andydicko
    Free Member

Superleague Magic weekend for me in Manchester!!

MrsToast
    Free Member

I’ve got tomorrow off to take my mother around the Tissington Trail on a Duet Wheelchair bike, then I’ll be riding over the Chase at the weekend, I imagine. 🙂

neil853
    Free Member

Racing Hamsterly Forest Gravity Enduro Saturday and Sunday, besides that spending time with my little nephew

crispo
    Free Member

No biking for me……

……but im going to be happy anyway as I am going on my first ever Stag Do! First of our group of Lads from Uni is getting amrried this summer so we are back up in the Toon for a weekend on the lash. I cant wait! 😆

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

must grow up soon

It’s overated.

tonyd

Me! Off to the New Forest for a week, family (missus, kids, my parents) go down tomorrow morning I’ll follow on after work. Brakes upgraded on do-it-all bike and new kiddie seat fitted for the youngest, so hopefully the weather will hold and we can get some nice family rides in next week.

Friends joining us Monday with their kids too. Can’t wait.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Well then lets see..

FoldieBike back in That London. I’ll be riding around Smithfields to assess the course again for Raphas Nocturne there on the 9th. I’ll be inspecting pot holes, gutter trash, broken surfaces, high kerbs and no doubt look for some exit points in case I need to bail.

I’ll be treating MrsBouy to a night out (ohhh errrr lucky her) on Sat, if she’s nice to me we’ll go “propers” if not we’ll go to Look Mum No Hands for a Pie and Coffee (though I think that’s actually a good option)

Sun and we’ll lie in and head over to Greenwich Market, grab some lunch and head to the Park and get mildly pished on fizz.

Early start Mon so need to get the hell out of London by 4am..

hora
    Free Member

Grow up soon?

I don’t understand WHY anyone has to. It was an old practice referring to buying a house, car, sensible job and getting married.

You can do ALL those things today and still have a healthy and relaxed perspective/approach to life.

flyingmonkeycorps

Me. I plan on having an ACE weekend.

Was properly fed up when I had to cancel doing to the Glentress Enduro, so I arranged to meet some mates on Sunday for a new ride in t’Peak, and I’m off to the gallery and park with the Mrs on Saturday, followed by a roof barbecue.

Bollocks to being grumpy, life’s too short!

_tom_
    Free Member

Working all weekend so it won’t be that good for me. I have Monday and Tuesday off though, going to Woburn for a ride.

Sancho
    Free Member

Ive been happy all week, I rode 80 miles in the dales yesterday, swam in the river at Arncliffe and had cider and pork scratchings, and this weekend the Honda CR-250F comes out to play at Driffield, it just dosent get much better.

richardk
    Free Member

150km ish of the White Horse Audax route on a TT bike on Saturday (just riding the route, not doing the audax)
    21km ish run on Sunday

Weirdly, that’ll make me happy 8)

batfink
    Free Member

Beer garden friday night, Swinley saturday morning, BBQ Sat afternoon, England vs Barbarians Sunday…..

bazinga

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Who else is planning to be happy this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.