Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Who else has every Singletrack mag? And what to do with them?!
  • JamesD
    Free Member

And I do mean EVERY single issue.

I have and they’re lovely & everything but they’re taking up loads of room and I never look back at them.

I guess recycling is the answer really? :-/

Northwind

Whereabouts are you? Someone’ll take them off your hands

Nick

I’ve got every issue, quite happy to keep hold of them and read them on the bog each morning.

KonaTC

Never got to read the first 15 or so if your anywhere Bristol/Swindon I will take them off your hands.

Would love to see STW back in the day

JamesD
    Free Member

Nottingham if anyone wants to make me an offer for them – which I’ll donate to charity.

ton

i will take the last 6 issues off you.
    fancy a swap for something? cycling books? OSmaps? anything else.

franki
    Free Member

I’ve got every issue. Wouldn’t part with them, but I am a bit of a hoarder.

GrahamS

I have quite a lot of them, including issue 1, I think, somewhere. 😕

Got a digital sub now so if anyone near me (Wylam near Newcastle) wants them all then shout out.

tang
    Free Member

I’ve got 1-55 in mainly subs covers. Have tried several times to give them away here, but no luck! Gloucestershire if anyone wants them!

kennyp
    Free Member

I’ve got every single one. Only magazine that’s ever happened to me with. They don’t take up that much space and are good to go back and re-read, unlike MBR etc.

AD

Every issue – all on a shelf, in numerical order, in my bike room – I do know how sad that sounds… 😀

ScottChegg
    Free Member

what to do with them..

Save the planet, man.

Nicknoxx
    Free Member

I’ve got quite a few, the last 30 or 40 that someone could have. I’m in Herefordshire/Monmouthshire borders.

footflaps

I did have them all, but ran out of space so recycled all but the most recent three.

Trimix
    Free Member

See what you can get for them on ebay ?

There are some on there for $13.99 !

Dogsby

I have them all and have been a subscriber since the very start. They do take up a lot of space though.

Dogsby

project
    Free Member

Whats this magazine you all speak of.

asterix
    Free Member

I think it was called MTB-pro 😉

AD

I’ve got all of those too… 🙂

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Yep, every single issue here too! Even when I stopped riding for a few years (up until recently) I still kept getting them… and logging in here….

It was only ever a matter of time until I started again 😉

Andy

I take my old copies down to the local doctors surgery and hospital waiting rooms. I drop off two or three each month. 😀

(an idea I got off here)

D0NK

Got a shed load won’t bin em tho, mind you with digital sub maybe it’s time, along with all the old mbr mbuk what mtb and others. Bikes in all broom cupboards, bike parts in kitchen cupboards, bike mags in bottom of wardrobes, bike clothes and shoes everywhere dunno why my Mrs lets me get away with it.

somafunk

I’ve got every one up till mid 2008, then i lost interest in mtb’ing so stepped away from the scene so to speak, I’m back into it now so needless to say i’ll be looking forward to that familiar “thump…thud” on my doormat as each issue gets delivered. I’ll catch up on what i’ve missed over the years by downloading the premier subscriber stuff and reading it online

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I take my old copies down to the local doctors surgery and hospital waiting rooms. I drop off two or three each month.

Why do you buy 3 copies of Singletrack a month….?

😆

Rubber_Buccaneer

3 copies a month? He must be a sucker for those new subscriber deals 🙂

stufive
    Free Member

id love all the previouse copies as i only started subscribing a few months ago..you can view them on the website but its not quite the same

the-muffin-man

Just chucked 20 odd in the recycling – they were cluttering up the side of the bed, and if I stick any more stuff in the attic I’ll have to re-do the roof joists!

codybrennan
    Free Member

Plea: if anyone has older issues cluttering things up and is somewhere in Scotland, don’t bin ’em, even if its in the recycling bin.

Even though I lurked here for a couple of years I only found out how good the magazine is about 6 months ago, and I’d love to go back in time with them. It’s the only one I buy.

Chuck them my way, I’ll come and collect.

Paceman
    Free Member

I pass mine onto my riding buddies when i’ve finished with them. I think they do the rounds of a few people.

DoctorRad
    Free Member

No-one else but me has Issue 1, subscriber number 1 though…

Got all 76 here including issue 1 bought from someone called Chipps at the NEC bike show, back in the days when it was worth going to.

Got a copy of Maximum Mountainbike and On Yer Bike for ‘old times sake’.

Trimix
    Free Member

Ive got issue 1 and 2, bought from the cafe at Afan when I didnt even know what singletrack was.

singletracksurfer

Subscribed from the start here too, but just recently gave them away or recycled them, except for issue 1 (I hope).

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Who else has every Singletrack mag? And what to do with them?!’ is closed to new replies.