Search the forum using the power of Google

• This topic has 71 replies, 53 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by nuke.
Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)
  • who else is waiting for the postie…
  • twohats
    Free Member

Cane Creek Double Barrel Air, should be here any day now…

padkinson
    Free Member

Waiting for my spangly new Niner Air 9 RDO 5 star. And some new DMT mtb and road shoes, and some Ale (e with an accent, not the drink unfortunately) winter clobber.

All courtesy of the lovely lovely sponsors! Praise them, for they are to us as god is to an ant. http://www.bikesoup.com/

New cranks for my Ice Cream Truck came today. Wife’s Dialed Prince Albert Due tomorrow!

dudeofdoom

well the superstar gopro/garmin mount turned up an has been dully bolted to bike and although I begrudge the 20quid it’s a nice piece of kit an I fear I may have to get another 🙂

pikeys also arrived but I think it’s a Saturday no rush job cutting the steerer….always amazed how light these things are in the box you’d swear they’d shipped an empty box.

jamj1974

edward2000 – Member
    Saint Brakes just got delivered. Good giggity god im excited.

Excellent! Please post an update on how good they are. Considering a set – got a set of R0’s on the way but a little unsure on whether Saints would be better? I love my Formula The Ones and hoping that the R0’s will be as good. If not Saints here I come.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

My new teapot, replacement Nexus 5 (after a large fall) and a case of wine now all arrived signed for and in the house.

justatheory
    Free Member

Bottle of Ardbeg Uigeadail arrived this morning just in time for the weekend.

chris36860
    Free Member

Just returned home from work and a new set of Fox 36 and 2 NW chain rings on the table!! Taking tomorrow off to have a play!!

cp

Saint shifter and deore rear mech… then I can get this Grapil built!!!!

dan86
    Free Member

OneUp 42t arrived today, waiting on Tech X3s and a Thomson Covert dropper! (£240 from Germany)

takisawa2

5ltrs of IPA.
    Christ knows why I need that much, but it was the same price of two 1 ltr bottles.

Oh, & this arrrived the other day…

IMAG4686 by pten2106, on Flickr

porlus
    Free Member

Still waiting for me boots

StuE

Waiting for headset from Works components,2 weeks now and no reply to emails,can’t build new bike until it comes,starting to get a bit annoyed

endurogangster
    Free Member

OneUp 42t arrived today, waiting on Tech X3s and a Thomson Covert dropper! (£240 from Germany)

Where was that from?

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

Waiting for the “Dear John” letter regarding last weeks interview.

nuke

Awaiting Pikes from Germany

…showing as ‘Im Paketzustellzentrum’ on the dpd.de tracking website: cant find a translation online but I’m hoping its ‘Out for delivery’

mrblobby
    Free Member

My Bont Vaypor+ turned up. Too small so are going back and another pair ordered. I have however eaten the haribos 😆

cokie
    Free Member

showing as ‘Im Paketzustellzentrum’

It means ‘package delivery centre’. German language has a habit of joining together lots of words to make one word.

Rindfleischetikettierungsueberwachungsau = law delegating beef label monitoring

chakaping
    Free Member

Dog still shivering here.

nuke

It means ‘package delivery centre’.

😥

…thanks though cokie

I seperated ‘Paketzustellzentrum’ and ran it back through google translate:
    “Package plunging center” 😀

milky1980
    Free Member

Pstie was meant to be delivering a package for me tomorrow according to the ParcelForce website, arrived 20 minutes ago!!

One new Hope headset 😀

kilo

new cx brakes arrived 🙂

mav12
    Free Member

kahtoola microspikes arrived today just as the snow is dissapearing

bikebouy
    Free Member

Ohh, new shoes.

Yay, more CX shoes, just what I need another pair 😆

They are rather fancy though, I’m not too sure I want to get them muddy at all. 😐

Email confirmation of my members pack will be delivered Tuesday, I can rightfully call myself a member of a Cycling Club, until then I’ll continue to fake it.

nuke

My Pikes weren’t at the package plunging center, they were next door and are now home: order late evening on 10 Feb from bike-discount.de so dispatched and delivered from Germany in less than 3 days…Wow 😯

chrisdw
    Free Member

Did you steal the last of the 150mm 650b ones from bike-discount?

nuke

Wasnt’t me…Pike 27.5 dual position here 😀

fourbanger
    Free Member

Waiting for this so I can go off touring and film everything….

http://www.rosebikes.com/article/supernova-the-plug-iii-usb-charger/aid:713880

alpineharry

Nothing too exciting but waiting on a few Xbox games haha. Soon to be waiting on a new bike though, just going to order it tonight hopefully arrive mid week but I won’t be home until the 23rd. Helmet and knee pads came today though.

dan86
    Free Member

Where was that from?

GoCycle on eBay

dudeofdoom

Just fitted my pikeys – always find it a weird thing to be chopping bits of metal off of something that’s fairly expensive.

nuke

^ yep know what you mean plus going to take mine apart to drop the travel as well

Viewing 32 posts - 41 through 72 (of 72 total)

The topic ‘who else is waiting for the postie…’ is closed to new replies.

Search the forum using the power of Google

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.