Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • who do you use for your webhosting?
  • BobaFatt
    Free Member

that^ really.

This lot seem to get good reviews http://www.justhost.com/ but I was wondering if anyone else is worthy of my attention?

prezet
    Free Member

MediaTemple – depends if you want cheap and cheerful, or a proper host. 1&1 are also good.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

cheap, but still good would be nice. Don’t need anything mad, it’s mainly to be able to host a couple of websites and muck about with wordpress (I know they do a free version)

prezet
    Free Member

Then look at 1&1 would be my suggestion – normally the cheap hosting doesn’t come with any database support (which you’ll need for wordpress).

rocketman
    Free Member

Go Daddy

spawnofyorkshire

i’m running my clubs website (wordpress cms) on justhost and it’s fine, although i’ve had a few probelsm with ftp access recently.
    Lots of useful tools on the backend control panel.
    Justhost have a pretty reasonable support system as well

Used to run it on 1&1 but like prezet said the lack of database support was far from helpful

andybanks
    Free Member

I run a web agency and will only use two hosts.

Tagadab.com is where we host most things and currently have 7 servers with them. UK based and excellent support.

PipeTen.com is where I used to host most things. Great service and very cost effective.

Wharfedale
    Free Member

We use – http://www.fasthosts.co.uk/ for my wifes business. No problems, easy to use etc.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Go Daddy is looking like the winner so far

Gee-Jay
    Free Member

I’ve used justhost for about 4 years now, no dramas except at renewal time but just tell them you will go somewhere else & they seem to take a sensible view on it

xiphon
    Free Member

We host in-house 🙂

monkey_boy
    Free Member

another one here for fasthosts, no trouble at all been using them for years.

atlaz
    Free Member

Fasthosts is the same as 1&1 🙂

I use Site5 in the states. Great support, decent price plans. In the UK, United Hosting are pretty good too.

bluebird
    Free Member

Catalyst2 – very helpful bunch of people.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘who do you use for your webhosting?’ is closed to new replies.