who did this, male or female?

Home Forum Chat Forum who did this, male or female?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)
  • who did this, male or female?
  • falkirk_mark

Deffo female

Premier Icon scaredypants
    Subscriber

Like that line in (?) Annie Hall:

“it’s OK, we can walk to the kerb from here”

Premier Icon dropoff
    Subscriber

Did what ?

roundwheels

that is old lady parking for sure

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

i prefer, “don’t worry i’ll call a taxi to the kerb” ๐Ÿ˜€

Premier Icon chakaping
    Subscriber

Very thoughtful to leave room for a cyclist on the inside.

bigsi

Doesn’t matter if its male or female,,, they are just a lazy pr1ck ๐Ÿ˜ก

ernie_lynch

It does matter – you can’t refer to a female as a “lazy pr1ck”

Although more important, is the car moving ?

Premier Icon Sandwich
    Subscriber

Not so much parked as abandoned!

colnagokid

reminds me of the woman who lives over the road to me- if you park less than 10feet off her front bumper she knocks on the door to complain youve “blocked her in”!
    Apparently she cant use reverse!
    How has she got a licence?

Premier Icon crazy-legs
    Subscriber

colnagokid I’ve got someone similar living next door to me! The daughter arrives at her parents house every morning so they can use her car while she’s at work (she walks to the station from here) but every morning at 6.30 I get woken up by her parents yelling directions at her. Anything less than the turning circle of an oil tanker and she’ll be there for 10mins trying to park her f***ing 2-door hatchback.

nukeproof

People who know how to f**kin park on the brink of extinction

True but people who can open a door without leaving a f**kin door dent in the car next to theirs are also on the brink of extinction

hora

Chunts! I was actually thinking ‘me’ when I saw that pic ๐Ÿ˜†

Reversing out of the Subaru workshop garage last week (where all the staff are Scooby-nuts) and I almost took out a toolbox, Group A rallycar and the shutter mechanism 8) ๐Ÿ™„

Edit: Stoner thats me as well.

nasher

Christ!!

You should see the parking in Italy, usually they just leave in the middle of the road… and male and female are equally as bad!

Premier Icon miketually
    Subscriber

Not so much parked as stopped.

coffeeking

Got to say I’m with nukeproof on that one, the number of times I’ve had ****-off dents in my doors from people in car parks (admittedly usually they’re undersized spaces and very tight but I manage not to bang doors!) is very frustrating. In one of my cars (cant get body panels for it anymore) I usually park across two spaces, diagonally, and way away from the shop I’m shopping in, if there’s plenty of spare spaces. This stops the brain dead morons front denting it, but also means you get some **** retard taking photos and leaving notes because apparently you cant park, some people couldnt out-think a frog. The number of times I’ve parked normally at the opposite end of the car park, with 20 spaces either side and the “grouping” instinct kicks in, you get back and find 3 cars either side for no reason, and dents in your doors…

falkirk-mark

I still wish I had an old car that I could park right beside the tw&t in the new beamer that takes up 2 spaces

surfer

Coffeeking

Somebody did that to me last week. Several spaces either side they came and parked so close to me I literally couldnt open the drivers door. I attempted it but was clearly going to cause their car damage, that wouldnt do!

coffeeking

I still wish I had an old car that I could park right beside the tw&t in the new beamer that takes up 2 spaces

Unless they’re taking up two spaces in a very busy car park and therefore depriving people of spaces, all you’re doing is identifying your petty jealousy?

I’m all for people parking sensibly, and will actively thank people for being careful when opening doors near my car – its amazing the number of people you spark up pleasant conversation with in this situation, but I cant abide the “its only a car” brigade, or the “tw@ in a new car, lets make their life hell” types – I just have to wonder what sort of a sad life you have to lead to think like that.

richc

Thats bad parking, mind you where I live its the opposite of that I reckon I can now get in a space around 4″ bigger than the car.

Mind you do see a lot of bumper touching with people getting out of spaces, which might be why the **** in BMW’s/Audi/4×4 have taken to double parking, as the traffic wardens can’t do anything about this and the Police never bother ticketing anyone.

coffeeking

Its about basic consideration and respect for others and their property. It seems a growing percentage have none.

falkirk-mark

‘Unless they’re taking up two spaces in a very busy car park and therefore depriving people of spaces, all you’re doing is identifying your petty jealousy?’
    Thats the whole point they selfishly take 2 spaces nearest thes supermarket (if it was me that felt the need to use 2 spaces I would park further away where there are plenty of spaces)
    As for jealousy that does not come into it, I have more than enough cash to buy a new car if I want,(I just do not see the need for a new car for a dog to sit in the boot, dirty mtb gear to get thrown in ,kids messing it up oh and finally other peoples bad driving/ opening doors to ding it) a car to me is transport and not a statement of who I portray myself as

richc

or simply too many cars on the road, and living on a crowded island.

Premier Icon rOcKeTdOg
    Subscriber

is reverse park still in the driving test?

hora

Rocketdog, it is. I can honestly say I fluked mine.

On the two slot-thing. Some carpark slots are very miserly to say the least. Even a considerate shopper with a small child would struggle to get into their car without scratching adjacent cars. Of course its not the Supermarkets concern. There is to get as many cars in as possible. Scratches can cost people money. In some cases alot when they cause small dings as well.

I’ve no problem with someone overlapping a space. If it looks snug then its a problem. Sorry if that offends the carpark Police on this thread.

Premier Icon miketually
    Subscriber

is reverse park still in the driving test?

Parallel park is in there, and they’ve fairly recently added parking in a car park bay I think.

Strangelove

I was sat in my car reading a map at a service station when a car parked along side. A woman opened the passenger door ‘bang’ into my car.
    ‘Erm, Excuse me. Do you mind?’
    ‘Oh it hasnt damaged it. Whats the problem?’

Does this give me the right to headbut her as long as i dont break the skin?

On another note. I went out with a girl who didnt like using reverse. We missed a turn once and had to drive for miles until we came to a round about so we could turn round. To be fair she had only just passed her test.

Female, and her remarks to her passenger were – “watch the kerb as you get out”

hora

I readily admit. I have no sense of spatial awareness in reverse. I regularly get out of the car 2 or 3 times to check where I am.

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

You've been mulling over about that reply haven't you hora?

hora

Holythread ressurection Batman! I didnt realise how old this thread was. It came up in some new search function on STW ๐Ÿ˜•

Premier Icon midlifecrashes
    Subscriber

Well looking at the pic, I'd say it was most likely a bloke, and they were double parking the other bloke who was there with two wheels up on the pavement, but they have since left, which they did by driving along the footpath until they got to the junction.

Premier Icon wwaswas
    Subscriber

hora in vanity search shocker.

hora

hora in vanity search shocker.

Busted Ali G Dizaei-style

did they leave their white stick at home?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘who did this, male or female?’ is closed to new replies.