Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Who deals in Trannies?
  • sharkattack

I’m already trying to track down a replacement for my stolen PBJ as I thought they’d be hard to find and easy to miss out on. So far that’s proving to be correct.

Windwave said there’s a fresh batch arriving in October but they’re already pre sold to dealers. My LBS doesn’t do Transition anymore, Leisure Lakes have sold out in advance, I didn’t get a reply from Brink.

I have found a Large in ‘real steel’ at the Bike Stable in Grimsby which would be the same as my missing one, but now that I know an XL exists, I kind of really want one of those. So an XL in the naked steel would be the perfect find.

Any ideas where to look or who to ask?

P.S. How handsome is the new model?

wzzzz
    Free Member

Ring windwave and ask them who has stock? They will have a rep on the road so they should know who has them.

joebristol

Just coming at it from a different angle, aren’t Airdrop making something similar?

I’m sure I’ve seen a mighty fine looking raw pump / jump bike on their Instagram.

If you’ve got the time / patience and must have steel and you can’t get your hands on a transition then Marino could make you one out of 4130 or Reynolds 725. You could exactly replicate the Transition geometry that way.

militantmandy
    Free Member

20Twenty and Brink both sell Transition and even have some stock coming.

verses

<Deleted poor joke after change of heart>

hatter

Pretty sure Brink will be your best bet, bear with them, they’re doing a load of shop rennovations ATM and they’re mega busy.

tenburner

Creation cycles i believe

zerocool

Noah’s Ark in Stroud used to sell Transition bikes. And they have an online shop as well.

Edit
    They don’t now.

mlltt

Phoenix cycles near Newmarket had some

slackboy

Give pedals bike care in Edinburgh a call.

onecheshirecat
    Free Member

Could try quench cycles in Bedgebury.

stevemuzzy
    Free Member

Mate has bought 3 trannies from Pedals in Edinburgh. Really sound guys, who are also the rarest of things, a hope bikes dealer.

whatgoesup

Clicked on thread. Is disappoint.

argee

Loads of dealers about, we have Shut up and Ride in Bristol, Hares cycleworks in Bath, i think BPW still do Transition as well, although there has been a few dropped and a few shops picking them up lately, think the limited stock has caused a bit of chaos for their network.

submarined
    Free Member

Afan bike Lodge couldn’t have been more helpful when I was making enquires about a Sentinel. So much so I felt bad about going with a bike from a brand they didn’t stock in the end!

jamj1974

Good service with Transitions from Creation and Plush Hill Cycles.

sharkattack

Thanks everyone. Lots of suggestions which I’ve never heard of before. I think I’ve got a bike.

munrobiker
    Free Member

Pedals in Edinburgh really are excellent.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Who deals in Trannies?’ is closed to new replies.