Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Whistler or BC riding jerseys?
  • matt_outandabout

Off to BC and Ontario this summer. While we are there it’s youngest_oab’s birthday. We were planning to get him a jersey, but unlike LesGets or Morzine jerseys (his favourite riding attire), Whistler/Pemberton/BC don’t seem to do them…

Anyone able to link to a suitable BC Jersey?

mrwhyte
    Free Member

I got one shipped from Dodge City Cycles, after I rode Cumberland’s trails. I did not have the money to get one there, but emailed after I was back and they sent one over. Nice jersey and has the Canadian flag on it if he wants it as a kind of badge as to where he has ridden.
    https://www.dodgecitycycles.com

BearBack
    Free Member

Most bike shops have a run of tshirts. Either bike shop/town specific, but certainly something available.
    Whistlers mountain owned stores do a small range or bike park branded ‘tech’ fabric riding tops.

kilo

https://alchemyofride.org/ Do stuff based on Canadian / BC riding venues. Style is little unique

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

You could but him one of the hideous Crankworx jerseys?

GBB sells A-Line t shirts if you must.

Can’t remember the name of the shop, but it’s the one the Shred Shuttle stops at in Squamish sells Squampton T’s as well, I remember seeing them in the window.

sweaman2
    Free Member

Something from Chromag? – It’s still reasonably local and perhaps a bit different.

tomhoward

There’s usually crankworx riding jerseys for sale if you are there when it’s on, i’ve a couple from previous years

matt_outandabout

You could but him one of the hideous Crankworx jerseys?

You’ve seen his LesGets luminous yellow and black top, yeah?

sniff
    Free Member

Flannel Crew for the park Shirley?

FlannelCrew

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Whistler or BC riding jerseys?’ is closed to new replies.