Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Whinlatter….
  • smogmonster

short, but BLOODY BRILLIANT!

grumm
    Free Member

Dunno if I’d go that far but I really enjoyed it, esp the downhill on the south loop. Great fun.

davey_clayton
    Free Member

Went to see my brother in grasmere last week and we went there. 180mm freeride bike was a bit too much to make the climbing fun, but I thought the descent was great. You can keep loads of speed through the berms. I thought it was great fun, pretty muddy but if anything that made it a bit less predictable.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    lowey

I admit that I went when the place was frozen SOLID and rammed with people, but it was the ONLY trail centre that I have been to that I didnt like.

One mans poison …..

NorthCountryBoy
    Free Member

Lowey have you been to Grizedale?

fullbouncebill
    Free Member

yep,it seems popular though,its just a bit too slow over all for my preferances. 😥

lowey

Loved it.

carlnicholsony2k
    Free Member

My brother went a few weeks back and says he enjoyed it, I just can’t see me enjoying a ride after a 3 hour drive knowing I have to do the return trip! Shame it’s such a trek.

Ed-O
    Free Member

I’ve been up there for the last couple of days doing the mountain bike first aid training with Vital Signs.Very good course based at Cyclewise. I’ll be reviewing the course and doing a first aid feature in the May issue of the magazine.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Whinlatter….’ is closed to new replies.