Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Whinlatter mtb Enduro – pictures
  • Handsomedog
    Free Member

A decent, albeit somewhat wet, day out at the Whinlatter mtb enduro race yesterday. One or two familiar faces but very much outside my familiar stomping grounds so not all that many.

Lots more on my Flickr Page or my Blog

Kahurangi

Ooh, I assume you were one of the several guys with cameras I saw around? I’ll have a look through the set after work, but cheers in advance 🙂

There were quite a few other regulars/lurkers from the Hexham/Northumberland area there as well so you never know who you might have caught!

Might be worth posting a link in the in ‘roll-call’ thread above/below.

Handsomedog
    Free Member

Yes I was, all in black with a brown beanie hat on, mainly lurking on the final singletrack section between the parking and the road. Using off-camera flash…I think I managed to startle a few people a little bit!

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

I am pic 132, with the ‘staring into space look’ 😳

Kahurangi

Cheers, you got me in this photo

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ed_rollason/5544168202/in/set-72157626309448892/

do you mind if I pass a copy on to my bike shop who game me a lovely jersey to wear on the off-chance I didn’t fall off too much and embarrass myself!

I’m also in photo 067

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ed_rollason/5543642671/in/set-72157626309448892/

but I’m pulling some sort of mid race grimace/smirk 😡

Handsomedog
    Free Member

Jon,

Please feel free to pass it along. Although if you want to print them please could you buy a copy, it all goes to my kit/travel etc etc

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Do you have any idea who was snapping at one of the jumps on the descent from the south loop? I’d love to see some of those pics…

Handsomedog
    Free Member

Shibboleth – if it wasn’t SportsSunday then no, I didn’t come across anyone else I recognised. I didn’t make it that far, only my own two feet to carry me this time, next time I’ll bring a bike!

Shibboleth
    Free Member

Thanks Handsomedog, they’re on Sport Sunday website now – they hadn’t posted them up when I checked yesterday.

Well done, some of yours are crackers!

Kahurangi

Handsomedog/Ed – maybe I’m dense but I can’t find any buy/purchase/shop links form your flickr or blog. email me!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Whinlatter mtb Enduro – pictures’ is closed to new replies.