While you were working…

Home Forum Bike Forum While you were working…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • While you were working…
  • Mantastic

I rode at the weekend and today so nowt to make up for 🙂

Premier Icon Drac
    Subscriber

Nope post nights still so no energy, I have however dismantled an old washing machine as I planned for a firepit.

andymc06

Went to Chicksands today. Great fun “racing” on the dual slalom course 🙂

Premier Icon Bregante
    Subscriber

Gutted. Worked all weekend and today is my only day off this week. Woke up this morning with a horrible and almost certainly terminal illness. I had my first century ride planned too.

Premier Icon penguinni
    Subscriber

Whereabouts is that?

Patiently waiting for Friday when I have a mini epic at Castlewellan planned 🙂

Bound to rain…..

Premier Icon thepurist
    Subscriber

Claimed a KOM today, but only until the local quick fellas ride it.

Bregante, can I have your bikes when you’re gone 🙂

Euro

I was being overbiked on a xc loop. Kinda makes up for having to work last weekend. Gorgeous day,as dry as they get trails, overgrown enough to give the impression none has ridden them in years and a bike that is as versatile as you’ll ever need. Here it is cleverly resting against a stump while having a drink in one of Europes biggest puddles.

Any others making up for no weekend riding?

Euro

Whereabouts is that?

Patiently waiting for Friday when I have a mini epic at Castlewellan planned

Lough Neagh, Antrim side. It’s about 15 minutes ride from the house through the very pretty Castle Grounds. Then a few km of single track, some uphill downhill type trails (very tricky, lumpy uphill xc stuff that’s 90% off camber – it’s really only doable when it’s very dry but great when you clean it), then on the jumps at the techno park for a blip. A few loops of that then back the way you came – it’s slightly easier on the way back, but still challenging – with a few extra funs bits for good measure. You’d like it Pengu and there’s of choice of two cafes 😀

Premier Icon bigblackshed
    Subscriber

No riding on the weekend. Working.

BUT a quick blast round Haugh Woods last night to check out the new drive train. Found another twisty track that pointed down.

FOD this morning.

Had to scrub DUST off my legs two rides running. 😯

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘While you were working…’ is closed to new replies.